276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A House Party in Tuscany: Recipes, Stories and Art From Arniano

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Arniano is also home to The Arniano Painting School, which Guinness established with friend and artist William Roper Curzon. Art meets food in this sublime celebration of thirty years of cooking and hosting at The Arniano Painting School in Tuscany 'A peculiar attribute of the landscape surrounding Arniano is the ever-changing light.

A House Party in Tuscany, Recipes, Stories and Art from A House Party in Tuscany, Recipes, Stories and Art from

Combining that “magic” with the passion that later inspired her to turn Arniano into an artists’ retreat, Guinness provides readers recipes for creating their own culinary escapes. We use Google Analytics to see what pages are most visited, and where in the world visitors are visiting from. It is accepted by you that Daunt Books has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. The three stars reflect the high quality of the book and the basic untruth of the description of the book’s condition.Amber says: 'As I look through the recipes and think about the common thread that binds them, I realise that they all exemplify a fundamental principle of Italian home cooking. Please note that some countries may charge the recipient duties on the 'import' of parcels from time-to-time. Christ Church was silent except for the footfall of unseen persons around corners and the sounds of evensong creeping from behind closed doors. To step into the world of Arniano is to plunge, very comfortably into a realised dream of Tuscan living. I bought this beautiful book for myself, and it immediately became my gift of choice for friends and colleagues.

A House Party in Tuscany: Recipes, Stories and 1760762717 - A House Party in Tuscany: Recipes, Stories and

In 2014, she co founded the Arniano Painting School, with her friend, the artist William Roper-Curzon. A stimulating and rewarding on-stage conversation; a lively informed and tolerant audience; privileged access to the great treasures of the Bodleian, and finally, wonderfully interesting dinner companions to help me conclude the best day I have enjoyed at any festival – anywhere.

All its charm and vivacity came from the work and character of the landscape designer Jasper Guinness and his wife, Camilla, the interiors maven, who transformed this humble ruin of a farmhouse they found back in 1989 into a family home, where they raised their daughters, Amber and Claudia, until they were teenagers. Deliveries to destinations outside Australia are made by DHL courier, and cannot be made to post office boxes. This beautifully designed book is a the perfect combination of aspirational life style and practical entertaining information. There was a whole chapter on “Menu Writing and Curation” which maybe would’ve been fine if the rest of the book wasn’t glamour shots of the author.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment