276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marry Me [DVD]

£3.885£7.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Packed with original songs by Jennifer Lopez and global Latin music star Maluma, Marry Me features Lopez starring as musical superstar Kat Valdez and Owen Wilson as Charlie Gilbert, a maths teacher-total strangers who agree to marry and then get to know each other. Marry Me is a romantic comedy focusing on an unexpected relationship being created in front of millions. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. The Marry Me DVD is about a popstar who learns of her rock-star fiancé's infidelity and marries a random guy from the crowd.

If you wait for March 29, you’ll get the DVD, Blu-ray, and Digital combo pack, which works out much cheaper with all three together. If your item has arrived damaged or is faulty, we will make this right as soon as possible, either by sending a replacement item to you or refunding your account. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Of course, that brings plenty of crazy moments as they figure out who they are and what they want in life. The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. A betrayed pop star (Jennifer Lopez), slated to marry her pop star fiancé (Maluma) on stage, instead marries a stranger from the audience - a high school math teacher (Owen Wilson). Auch Owen Wilson spielt den bodenständigen Lehrer und geschiedenen Vater einer Tochter solide, wobei er dann schon fast ein bißchen überspitzt spießig und langweilig rüberkommt. Marry Me Brand New Region 2 (UK) DVD A betrayed pop star (Jennifer Lopez), slated to marry her pop star fiancé (Maluma) on stage, instead marries a stranger from the audience - a high school math teacher (Owen Wilson). Der komplette Kontrast dazu, gespielt durch den Jennifer Lopez verkörperten Charakter, wird gut dargestellt, indem die Sängerin sogar ihren kompletten Alltag durch einen ständig anwesenden Kameramann filmen lässt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment