276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OXO Good Grips 3-In-1 Avocado Slicer - Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I personally just leave it on the cutting board and have never had problems, but my colleagues are all palm-slicers. At testing the avocado aficionados were totally bowled over by this wonder tool, and those previously put off by the usually messy prep became new converts. The slices often mush together and don’t always create good clean slices - not a big problem unless you are a perfectionist, so I rated 4*. Hydro Flask will replace any product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. food preparation, this peeler features a durable stainless steel blade and a handle wrapped in string for a secure grip. The built in clamp, with integrated inner-blades, ensures quick and easy removal of the stone, and the slicer scoops out the flesh, leaving it ready for everything from salads to a Mexican-themed parties. And hey, you can’t shove three consecutive slices of (pre-Instagrammed) avocado toast with Maldon, red pepper flakes, and artisanal olive oil into your mouth without fingers, you know?Of the various types of avocado simultaneous slicing and scooping tools, is there a specific one that works better, cleans easiest? It’s ideal for making avocado salads, scooping flesh to make guacamole, or simply enjoying a quick, healthy snack. It has a four-blade design that directs food down into the bowl and allows for controlling consistency while you work. Hundreds of avocados were sacrificed to the guacamole gods, which Miye Bromberg, who led the testing over several days, told me. Featuring a stainless steel head and durable wire structure allowing you to easily cut through the fruit.

One of the blades is made of silicone, which makes it handy for scraping the side of the bowl while you work or transferring food to a waiting dish.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Anyone that works with avocados frequently/weekly have some advice if these tools are even beneficial VS hand slicing and spooning utensil?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment