276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IsoAcoustics Iso-Stand Series Speaker Isolation Stands with Height & Tilt Adjustment: Iso-130 (13 x 15.2 cm) Pair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can’t quite imagine listening without ISO Stands now, and while more expensive than foam-rubber, could easily be one of the best upgrades you could ever make to your studio setup.

I’m a huge fan…Frankly, I was skeptical at first, but I did a bunch of listening and everything sounded immediately better. Provides 14 variations of height and tilt to optimize speaker placement and performance, delivering the clearest and most accurate sound possible. The ISO-200SUB is sold as a single unit, comes only with short tubes (long tubes are not included) and the ISO-200SUB does not include inserts for tilt. If getting your speakers in the right position and damping vibration is your main concern, these Iso stands do a great job, offering a novel and attractive approach to supporting desktop speakers and incorporating effective damping.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. This may alleviate the problem up to a point, but a far more robust solution resides with ISO Stands from IsoAcoustics. If you are not certain which model is the best fit, you can submit an inquiry to IsoAcoustics for review. ISO-130 stands are specially designed to improve the accuracy, bass extension and stereo imaging of your studio monitor speakers.

The isolators used in the Aperta’s have been redesigned and the frames of the stands are stiffer resulting in further refined performance.This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information. IsoAcoustics stands raise the acoustics from the flat surface of the table, thereby we remove possible reflections and get a more correct sound.

Smear is a result of artifacts replicated in both channels which are perceived to be in the middle, causing the stereo image to collapse. In the lower setting (using the short poles) the new ISO series of stands have a lower profile than compared to the ISO-L8R models. They fulfil various inconspicuous tasks while adding comfort and assurance to the quality of my monitoring.

I might even have reached for a tape measure, to ensure ultimate accuracy in completing the triangle, but my ISO Stands are embedded in my studio. Built on the success of the popular ISO-L8R series, the ISO-130 stand features a lower profile, new frame design, and an updated isolator, resulting in even better performance. The combination of the two platforms creates superior decoupling, preventing your desk from vibrating.

The ISO-430 was designed for large studio monitors, horizontally positioned monitors, and guitar amplifiers. Andertons Music Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm registration number 716155. Offering 14 variations of height and tilt, the ISO-130 will help you optimize the placement of your monitors and bring your tweeters to ear level. The ISO-200 was designed for larger sized speakers and studio monitors, and still offer fourteen variations of tilt and height adjustment by using the included poles and inserts.EXCITING THE SUPPORTING SURFACE: The isolators manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface to eliminate dissonant sounds in the listening area. While my previous monitors were not exactly lacking in response and detailing, the presence of the ISO-stands tightened up the bottom end considerably, delivering a more detailed mid-range which seemed to feel more in balance with the high-end. Main FeaturesDesktop studio monitor standDesigned for smaller studio monitorsIsolation-enhanced designBetter focus and deeper, tighter bassDiscrete, low profile designHeight and tilt adjustableShips. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment