276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chagoo CupidPads - Invisible Lifting Bra New 2022, 2 Pairs Cupid Pads Invisible Bra, Breast Lift Adhesive Bra Plus Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In short: they're a must for giving you extra coverage and confidence, without your bra being on show and spoiling the look. Volume & cleavage: It definitely didn't boost or support my bust but rather worked as a larger-than-normal nipple cover. These nifty adhesive designs provide a discreet solution to nip slips and an extra boost whether you want some cleavage enhancement or natural-looking uplift. Apparently, the Silicone Self Adhesive Bra makes you feel like you're not wearing anything at all, it's that comfortable. Once you find your perfect VENUS bra, update your lingerie drawer with sexy and comfortable pieces perfect for any occasion. Shop More VENUS Lingerie

Support: I'd say I didn’t feel I was secure enough to go about my everyday hustle in them. And depending on what top you were wearing, it wasn't the most flattering as it showed underneath my clothes.Support: With both cups secured together, I didn’t experience much movement at all in this bra although it’s possible that someone with a bigger bust would want something more supportive.

Enhance your figure with the perfect fitting bra. Our bras are the perfect start to the absolute perfect outfit. Whether you're heading out for date night or lounging at home for self care, the beautiful and comfortable bras and bralettes at VENUS bring you instant confidence. Shop the full Pearl By Venus® collection today and find all the under garments you need for everyday dressing. Volume & cleavage: There’s padding in the bottom of the cups to boost, and along with the clear side flaps it could almost get away with being a normal balcony bra. Saying that, without adjustable shoulder straps I found my chest was too small to fill out the cups and create any cleavage, so it was a bit too perky for me. Volume & Cleavage: For a girl with a DD chest, it wasn’t giving me much volume or cleavage compared to what I would normally like. ‘My girls’ felt a little crushed down. I would have loved more va va voom, if you know what I mean.That being said, it's best to avoid your breast area when it comes to post-shower creaming and moisturising. They come in all shapes and sizes too, depending on your requirements: from simple cups that join at the middle to padded styles, designs with wings for added support and cupid pads that sit on your boobs separately. Be warned, too, moisture can make the bra slip down and that's not exactly what you want on your night out. The bunny design gives an invisible lift and can also be cut to size: perfect for a custom look with any outfit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment