276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OFFBLAK - Tea Collection and Travel Cup | Unique 3 Tea Flavours (36 Tea Bags, 30g) | Black and Herbal Loose Leaf, Pyramid Tea Bags

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

OFFBLAK is 24-hour functionality tea made from the highest quality and sustainably sourced ingredients, that tastes good, looks good and is committed to doing good with our recyclable packaging! I highly recommend you give it a try, especially if jasmine green tea is one of your regular go-to beverages. I always review my teas hot, just so the process is a little more scientific and it’s easier to contrast and compare with other teas. Once lined up, the full collection becomes a library of tea that feels happier on Instagram and on shelf than in the cupboard. The hot water has smothered the green tea a little and pushed back the astringency – it’s smooth, fresh, and has these juicy orange highlights.

Let’s start with the good things about Offblak – they want to inspire creativity and healthy lifestyles with delicious teas that have awesome health benefits. The selections of teas were so different from one another, some subtle and some really hitting the taste buds.I actually didn’t see how this product added any luxury to the box and I certainly dint think the full product would be worth the RRP. I bought this awesome advent calendar for my brother in-law birthday gift as he is a tea frantic feller. We provide 24-hour functionality tea made from the highest quality and sustainably sourced ingredients, that tastes good, looks good and is committed to doing good with its recyclable packaging! Despite all the claims of body positivity and female empowerment in recent years, is the ad industry more prudish than it lets on?

Love them all but my personal favourite is jasmine and orange for the morning and strawberry and pink pepper for the afternoon.

As it’s a fruit tea, you can brew for far longer to enhance the flavour without worrying about it becoming bitter. I've had the Blueberry and Mint one, and the Camomile Peach and the flavours are delicious and fresh. There’s evidence that hibiscus is good for your heart health in general, as it lowers cholesterol and improves blood pressure. Follow us on LinkedIn for the business insights, latest job opportunities and updates from our team. As well as looking good, Offblak teas are designed to be part of a healthy lifestyle, so whether you want a tea that’s gonna wake you up in the morning, help you detox, or get you drifting off at night, they have you covered.

Our mission is to make great tasting tea that complements your lifestyle, as well as having a positive impact on the environment. We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. For the keen tea lover there is too much choice of flavours to be able to make a selection That is why the taster packs I chose as a gift were the ideal solution. We have dispatched all our subscribers as per our normal monthly schedule (2nd-5th October) and everyone allocated to receive a Kolibri coffee will receive a split parcel when/if Kolibri arrives.

Also great that there is no excess packaging, the bags are biodegradable and the sachets can be sent off for recycling too. OFFBLAK is a Great Taste awards winning tea brand made of high-quality, tasty, effective and science-backed ingredients that work. The jasmine – which is jasmine extract rather than oil or whole blooms – is only 1% of the ingredients. Whether you want to sip your tea lounging around at home or on the go to keep you warm or cool, this gift set has got you covered in terms of flavour and style!

Love this brand of tea, fantastic selection mixture of herbs , it doesn't give me heartburn after drinking it. OFFBLAK founder, Dmitry Klochkov aims to shake up the drinks industry and set an exciting new course for tea with a brand that appeals to a more health-conscious consumer unafraid to experiment with new brands and flavours. Each sub-range has a specific style, such as a circular graphic or figure in different poses, with each flavour profile depicted by a new illustration. OFFBLAK is a functional wellness tea brand empowering people to live healthy lives without compromising on the taste, health benefits, and sustainability. We have done our best to minimise the number of Kolibri allocated one bag subscribers by substituting another of the featuring roasters where we can, but for some, we are short with nothing left.As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption. My only dislike is that the individual tea sachets are wrapped in non-recyclable packaging 😔 otherwise they’re gorgeous! They have some large leaf pieces floating around in those pyramid sachets, but the majority of it is made of smaller, broken pieces. The green tea is smooth and naturally sweet, then these bright (and slightly tart) pops of juicy orange burst in your mouth. The Bear actor’s turn for Calvin Klein has ignited wide debate across the ad industry’s favourite social media channel: LinkedIn.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment