276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Parker Jotter XL Ballpoint Pen | Monochrome Matte Black | Medium Point | Blue Ink | Gift Box

£13.375£26.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Enter the 7% larger Parker Jotter XL! Parker listened and delivered. Sure, it took about 60 years, but they delivered. The Jotter XL has a length of 140 mm and diameter of almost 11 mm at its largest point. While this may not seem like much, once you get it in your hand its very noticeable. The increased size makes it much more comfortable to use for note taking but isn’t so large to be cumbersome. Like its predecessor, the XL uses the same ISO standard Parker-style G2 refill. This is the main reason I like Jotters so much, including the XL. The variety of different refills available is a major plus in my book. I have a Swiss-made Premec Gel refill in mine since it’s a desk pen for paperwork. Choose your refill of choice and you won’t be disappointed. The pen is a little heavier than an original Jotter but it’s hardly noticeable. It’s well balanced and weighted adding to its extended use capabilities. The barrel also has a lightly textured matte finish which can improve grip but not as much as rubber would. Downsides

The Jotter XL only has one mark against it: the clip is not a solid part of the collar that sits around the button. It is a separate piece a steel. It is also longer and has more lateral flex. If you’re like me and tend to use the clip for leverage when disassembling the pen, this may lead to bending the clip. Its best to get a solid grip without using the clip when taking the pen apart. VerdictHave you ever felt like the original Jotter was just a bit too small? Have you thought the Jotter would be more comfortable to use if it had a wider grip? Your desires were answered the day this pen was released in 2018.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment