276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anna Sui Fairy Dance Secret Wish EDT Spray 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love this scent but sadly it disappear in 2-3 hours so I have to respray all over and over throughout the day.

Top notes are Mango, Mandarin Orange and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Bamboo, Peony and Rose; base notes are Vetiver, Vanille and Sandalwood. I like that it's fruitiness is then replaced by floral scent thanks to the rose and peony middle notes. Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. More along the lines of a body splash,but I don't mind as I can carry around the small 5ml bottle in my purse for touch ups throughout the day.It's just nice, even though longevity and sillage are below average so you may need to go to town with this one.

Warm rays of the sun warm the skin and spread rich aromas of rose, as well as sweet and carefree fruity essences through the air. The smell is amazing, I have had quite a few people who have commented on it which is always a good sign, other bonus has to be the size 50 ml highly recommended. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I dont think it suits the scent or vibe of the perfume so if you’re looking for something fruity or more feminine, this isn’t it.The opening is just fruity floral typical teenage scent, pretty uplifting, but sadly the dry down on my skin smells like musky male cologne that heavy on wet- dirty vetiver. Overall, I would describe this as a fun, flirty little peppery mango+mandarin scent with a bit of floral depth to it. frangrances thanks to the (votes on the) notes listed and accurate reviews from wonderful fellow Fragrantica users!

I have Flight of Fancy and Forbidden Affair, and even though they all are quite similar to each other (my friends can't really differentiate the three), Fairy Dance emerges as the most likeable amongst my clique. It seems like it would suit the seasons of Autumn or Winter because of the wood and is best suited to a day time occasion. Imagine a sunny afternoon in an enchanted rose garden; the warmth of the sun, the rosy fruity smell of the air, the deeper delicious scents of the forest just beyond.I bought them, but later I didn't like them as they are very weak, you can spray them multiple times, but can't feell nothing as fragnance disapears within seconds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment