276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trend Professional Countertop Scribing Tool, Perfect Joints & Contours, M/ECG01

£16.585£33.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve said it before, but I want to say it again upfront: in my opinion, there is no such thing as one ideal butt. If you say a butt is ‘ideal’, you need to be specific about what you mean.

Jessica Buettner, also known as the Canadian Forklift, is a pro powerlifter who holds the record for the heaviest squat (481.7 pounds) in the 76KG weight class and deadlift (576.5-pound) in IPF history. Been curious but afraid to ask? To answer the question “What is the Ideal Butt”, I have decided to turn to science – it may surprise you to learn this, but there is scientific research out there on this topic! I wonder if the scientists just wanted to stare at a number of butts all day…“For science!” (of course). My Take on What the Ideal Butt is Not “too” anything Sanvi, everyone is different and this is just a bit of a fun test. I think a lot of females would love to have those kind of numbers though!This same team wanted to know, what is the ideal amount of butt projection? Too little can make a butt look flat, but too much can also look disproportional. The standard for beauty definitely changes across cultures and time periods, but one thing does stay constant throughout, and that is the notion that confidence is sexy. Being confident and happy with your own butt, and determining your own ‘ideal’ is a must when it comes to cultivating a healthy self-image and being considered beautiful. So, What Is Thought of as the Ideal Butt These Days? Waist-to-hip ratio can be found by taking a circumference measurement around your waist, and again around your hips. Divide the waist measurement by the hip measurement to find your WHR. Waist-to-Hip Ratio Calculation

The fitness star routinely shares glute-building exercises on the gram that could help you land a spot on one such best butts list in the future. What matters most though is you being happy with your body, I feel like this attitude just makes life a whole lot more pleasant. ReplyHi Johny, no idea sorry. I actually wrote this post as a bit of fun and games, not with the intention that people would be striving for a certain ideal or to fit into someone’s arbitrary definition of ‘attractive’. In my opinion, it’s not helpful to work towards comparing oneself to a certain number or measurement, especially since we’re all built so differently physically. Reply So while the below will talk about what is ‘generally accepted’ as features that are considered to be beautiful in a butt, please remember that it is subject to the whims of fashion and society’s idea of ‘beauty’ at the time. What follows is no way set in stone, and people may agree or disagree with the content. A) is the head of your femur (thigh bone). You should be able to feel this as a bony projection on the outer side of your butt. You need to work out where the points marked A, B and C are located on your body (use the descriptions in the post to see where each point is).

Even though we are all for body positivity and plus-sized models, we narrowed our search to female fitness models for the best bums on the internet list. Every model on this list preaches eating healthy, working out, and staying in shape.

What is considered beautiful today might well be out of style in a decade’s time. Just look at the ‘big butt’ trend that was popular around 2015, which has lost a bit of steam. So I personally am a bit flat in the butt region according to this analysis method, but I still love my butt! Bremser JA, Gallup GG Jr. Mental state attribution and body configuration in women. Front Evol Neurosci. 2012 Jan 30;4:1. doi: 10.3389/fnevo.2012.00001. PMID: 22319496; PMCID: PMC3268185.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment