276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Feed Me Vegan: Lucy Watson

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have bookmarked many recipes - so far I've only made the miso-glazed aubergine and it was very tasty so I have high hopes for the other recipes.

uk/landing-page/little-brown-book-group/little-brown-book-group-company-information/">Little, Brown Book Group Limited. There was over a quarter of the book taken up with chapters on sweets and cakes with is a large proportion in my opinion. You would be amazed at the amount to cookery books that get it wrong, be it measurements or method or simply resulting in unappetising food. There were a few steps but nothing complicated – sauté onion, garlic and chilli with the spices, add beans and tomatoes and simmer for 15 mins.There are quite a lot of recipes in this book I will try and as with every cookbook, some that don't appeal. I’ve tried and tested the fantastic range of dairy free and vegan Easter eggs on offer in the UK this year and in this blog you’ll find a review and rating of them all, along with my top 3! The books featured on this site are aimed primarily at readers aged 13 or above and therefore you must be 13 years or over to sign up to our newsletter. all in all, this book is probably good for a starter veggie, but im not, so i need cookbooks with a bit more bite to them.

She is a PETA ambassador and RSPCA campaigner, as well as having launched her own cruelty-free make-up range, Basic Bitch. I can accept that for someone new to plant based cooking there will be a few ingredients which may seem unusual but it is a learning process for us all especially at the start. Crammed full of flavourful and satisfying vegan fare, Feed Me Vegan will have even the most dedicated carnivore asking for seconds. Feed Me Vegan: For All Occasions is full of easy recipes for everyday veganism, from a quick, week night pasta to blow-out Sunday feasts.When the book arrived I made a recipe the first day with what we had in, it was really tasty and took 20 minutes to cook. Recipes Include: Fry-Up, French Toast with Spiced Plums, Cauliflower Wings, Mushroom Mac and Cheese, Ultimate Cheeseburger, Pad Thai, Oreo Thickshake, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Hot Cinnamon Jam Doughnuts, Miso Aubergine and Mushroom Gyoza. So, if you are looking at kicking meat/dairy into touch and are intimidated at the thought; this lady seems to have made the idea somewhat more palatable, (and less intimidating) with some smashing ideas of her own. Everyone’s oven cooks differently of course so I can only comment on how the recipe worked in mine and you may not have the same problem. Love how the recipes cater to providing delicious alternatives to much loved comfort foods and home favourites!

Day to day I generally eat Deliciously Ella style; however, when I occasionally want to indulge with some "dirty vegan" food Lucy has some fantastic recipes to choose from. There are some very accessible and delicious sounding recipes that have really inspired me to try more homecooked Vegan meals.I take my hat off to her, she has used her fame to spread the vegan message and has done a delicious job of doing so. Passionate vegan Lucy Watson has you covered with tempting meals from breakfast to supper - as well as all the sweet treats and snacks you need in between!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment