276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spaceolotl: Blue Kawaii Axolotl in the Space

£3.975£7.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You may not see an axolotl very commonly and it’s not a very popular choice for pets either. However, it’s a great option for those who love to keep exotic pets. Also known as the Mexican ‘walking fish’, the axolotl is not really fish but it’s a kind of an amphibian. W Don’t want to go for girlish or boyish names for your axolotl? Here’s a list of some exciting names that are gender-neutral.

Axolotl Crochet Pattern Free - Anvi’s Granny Handicrafts Axolotl Crochet Pattern Free - Anvi’s Granny Handicrafts

You might not use all the abbreviations in the amigurumi crochet pattern but I still want to show you all just to refer to. I use US terms and symbols alternatively. They are all easy to remember and follow. Professor Head Booper – This one is for the axolotls that love bopping their heads on the aquarium. If you have decided to make this wonderful little amphibian your companion or have already got one, you must be wondering what to call your new family member. If you are in search of some great names for your axolotl, you’ve come to the right place! Anyway, to save you time scrolling down to look for the main crochet instruction, I leave the link here so that you easily find them if you would like to. Start to crochet from the left side at row 10 of the body, go over MR, then go to the right side of the body, and end at row 10.Mr. Flipper – This one is dedicated to those playful flips and moves that your axolotl entertains you with. Axolotls can grow quite large for a typical salamander, so you would need a 15 to 20 gallon fish tank to house them. Now you finish your small salamander. Hope you enjoy my crochet axolotl amigurumi pattern. By the way, I would love to see your Kiki, tag me @anvisgranny on your social media so I can meet her. Or you can join my Community FB Group to make friends with other amigurumi lovers and show your work.

Kawaii Axolotl - Etsy UK

Note: If you would like to crochet a chunky axolotl toy, just follow this free axolotl pattern with chunky yarn or use the Multi-strands method to create a bigger yarn size. Head of the kawaii axolotl amigurumi Axolotls are really adorable creatures and their smiles are the cutest. Here are some cute name suggestions for your pet axolotl. You won’t require any special lighting for the tank (unlike reptiles). In fact, your axolotl will appreciate a dark hiding spot such as a flower pot laid on one side of the aquarium. Thank you for using this pattern online without copying or printing. The free version here is text-only with ads, which brings me some small financial support while you browse the pattern. It’s an easy and FREE way to support me in designing more free crochet patterns. The PDF version is also available for you if you do not like ads.

If you’re fond of keeping exotic pets, petting an axolotl can be a great way to start. Here are a few things you should keep in mind, though. Kiki is my first blog post and has always been my most favorite amigurumi toy design. He is so cute, for crocheting or for playing with. If you want to add an element of fun and laughter to your axolotl’s name, have a look at these ideas.

Axolotl Plush - Etsy UK Axolotl Plush - Etsy UK

To get the best result from using this cute axolotl amigurumi free pattern designed by Anvisgranny, there is some information that you should know.

TA, FA, EA – hdcdec, dcdec, trdec: Decrease with half double crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet

axolotl | Nova Skin axolotl | Nova Skin

Find skins like this: almost equal very similar quite similar - Skins that look like this but with minor edits hook for DK and 3.5-3.75mm for worsted weight yarn (My most used hooks: Tulip, Clover, Furls Crochet) Axolotls are not too social and wouldn’t really benefit from having a companion. In fact, baby axolotls can display cannibalistic behaviors so it’s best to keep them in separate tanks if you own more than one of them.Axolotls produce more waste than fish or other small reptiles, so you will need to change the tank filter frequently to keep the water clear. DK yarn or worsted weight yarn (Some of my favorite yarns for amigurumi: Lion Brand, Jeans Yarnart, Red Heart) Axolotls are carnivores. The best food choices for them include baitworms, bloodworm cubes, frozen shrimp, etc. You can treat your axolotls with a ball of raw hamburger meat. TV, FV, EV – hdcinc, dcinc, trinc: Increase with half double crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet Axolotls are cool water amphibians so the tank should be maintained at a temperature of 57 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit (14 to 20 degrees Celsius). The temperature should never go above 75 °F (24 °C).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment