276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bike Bits Brass Presta Valve Adapter - Convert Presta to Schrader - Inflate Tire Using Standard Bike Pump or Air Compressor (4 Pack)

£4.83£9.66Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brucey wrote:re converting all your bikes to Schrader; you can do this provided you are not going to use skinny rims ever. Skinny rims need presta valves in them. So bearing that in mind, if you ever think you might have a road bike, best to learn how to live with presta.

Alternatively what width hose the head will take if I buy one of these on it's own without the hose The alternative is remove the hose that's on there I'd need a 10mm or 3/8" male and wonder if I got one of these and then cut the end off if it'd fit the SKS headThe formation fracture pressure ( FTP) can be determined by the use of a leak-off or formation integrity test. In this test, the well is shut-in and drilling fluid is pumped slowly into the well. Wellbore pressure increases linearly up to the point where the formation starts to take drilling fluid. The pressure at this point is the leak-off pressure and is used to estimate formation fracture pressure. Like shut-in drill pipe pressure, leak-off pressure is added to the pressure of the mud in the hole. Read more: Lezyne Gravel Digital Drive Pro bike pump full review Buyer's guide to the best bike pumps How do I choose a bike pump? Mini pumps versus floor pumps

FFP = 0.052 × 13.5 × 10,000 = 7020 psi {\displaystyle {\mbox{ FFP}}=0.052\times 13.5\times 10{,}000=7020{\mbox{ psi}}} A few simple mathematical formulas are used to make key calculations during the drilling of a well. The results from these calculations increase knowledge of well behavior and facilitate communication with drilling personnel. Definitions of the mathematical variables and abbreviations used in this chapter are given in Table 1.

Write a review

b) can't say I find it fiddly - unscrew the Presta stopper, screw on the adapter, connect the inflator hose. Simples Tipping the scales at just 25g, it really will be hard to beat the barely-there mini bike pump on weight. Even the best CO2 inflators will struggle to beat this flyweight, and of course, it's arguably more environmentally friendly in that it's reusable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment