276°
Posted 20 hours ago

sound of seoul Spf 50.0 KAHI AQUA Balm With SunScreen, SPF50+ & PA++++, Contains Jeju Origin Oil & Collagen, Made In Korea, 9g

£8.4£16.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Surprisingly, Kahi is relatively new to the Korean beauty industry, though. The brand launched around the same time as it appeared in "The King: Eternal Monarch" as well as when COVID-19 numbers started escalating. "But product development had already been completed, and the brand was set to sell before the pandemic happened," Yi tells Allure. In fact, its touchless application wasn't originally factored into its projected success. According to Yi, Kim was able to swipe on the multi balm so naturally on screen for "The King: Eternal Monarch" because she actually reaches for it in real life. She loves it so much that she's since become a global ambassador for the brand. Anyway, it doesn't matter if it reflects or absorbs, Titanium Dioxide is a pretty awesome sunscreen agent for two main reasons: it gives a nice broad spectrum coverage and it's highly stable. Its protection is very good between 290 - 350 nm (UVB and UVA II range), and less goodat 350-400 nm (UVA I) range. Regular sized Titanium Dioxide also has a great safetyprofile, it's non-irritating and is pretty much free from any health concerns (like estrogenic effect worries with some chemical filters).

Are you into sunscreen agents? We have shiny explanations(along with product lists) about others as well: It is an oil-soluble, slightly yellowish powder that is not absorbed into the skin too much. This is good news for a sunscreen agent as it needs to be on the surface of the skin to do its job properly. Regarding Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine side effects, we have good news here as well: it has a great safety profile and unlike a couple of other chemical sunscreens, Trinosorb S (and M) does not showestrogenic activity. Introduced in 2020, Kahi is a Korean skincare company that has become one of the hottest beauty brands in Korea since they debuted. The name, Kahi, is a combination of the first and last letters in the Hangul alphabet. Their philosophy is “beauty with skincare” and they hope to revitalize the natural power of the skin through their products. They look for solutions in the simplest ways. A no fuss, no muss sort of attitude when it comes to creating skincare products that will make life.. or maybe your skincare routine simpler. Tris-Biphenyl Triazine, aka Tinosorb A2B, the newest addition to the Tinosorb family that protects strongly in an in-between wavelength that most other filters miss

More Views

Compared to the Extin C Balm and Aqua Balm, I found the Eye Balm’s scent more artificially sweet. Even though all four products contain licorice extract, I smelled that ingredient most strongly on this product. The Eye Balm is more translucent than the others, like a lip balm. It applies smoothly on skin much like the Aqua Balm, but with a slightly oilier finish, perhaps due to the extra nourishing care it offers to sensitive under-eye skin. Collagen in skincare and supplements has also been discussed extensively in this blogpost Collagen Supplements & Skincare: Do They Work? But if you want a neat summary, collagen in skincare, even if hydrolysed or fragmented, have molecular sizes that are too large to pass through the skin’s basement membrane to be incorporated into the dermis.

Besides the star ingredients mentioned by Kahi, the balm contains several other plant oils and shea butter. These make Kahi Wrinkle Bounce Multi Balm a very moisturising and nourishing balm, especially for dry skin. The glow that has won over fans, can also be attributed to these oils too. Oh, and one more thing: glabridin seems to be also an antioxidant, which is just one more reason to be happy about licorice root extract on an ingredient list. I have combination skin, so this moisturizing sunscreen catered precisely to my skin needs. The Aqua Balm didn’t leave a greasy finish on my already oily forehead, and it was great for replenishing moisture on dry areas (like the sides of my nose) during the day. I tend to apply makeup at the end of a workday before I head off for my dinner plans, so the Aqua Balm was useful for creating a more even base before makeup application. Balm sunscreen enables hygienic and convenient reapplication during the day, as you can apply the product directly on skin without having to worry about first sanitizing your hands. Eye Balm This will mainly depend on your exposure to the sun or the activity you are participating in. Dr. Graf recommends reapplying every 60 to 80 minutes when the formula is water resistant. However, if you’re planning on being in and around water, you should reapply more frequently and pair it with protective clothing, she adds. It’s important to remember to reapply after getting out of the water and towel drying. Staying consistent with reapplying will lead to the best results.One of the points that weighs down Kahi Wrinkle Bounce Multi Balm is its hero ingredient, the salmon complex of DNA, collagen and proteoglycans. Current data and literature does not suggest that topical application of these proteins can be incorporated into the skin for cell renewal or collagen building. Purified Water, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethanol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dibutyl Adipate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Pentylene Glycol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Melia Azadirachta Branch Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Canola Oil, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Rye Flour Ferment, Lactobacillus/Soymilk Ferment Filtrate, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Carrot Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Sorbitanoleate, Tocopherol, 1, 2-hexanediol, Soluble Proteoglycan, Sodium DNA, Beta-carotene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, PEG-9 Diglycidyl Ether/Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Propanediol, Pyridoxine, Thiamine HCl, Cyanocobalamin, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Riboflavin, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronelal, Citronellol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract According to Kahi, Jeju origin oil is a combination of oils from schisandra, scion root and gardenia seed and tumeric that have undergone fermentation. Plant oils can moisturise their skin due to their emollient benefits; and can also confer antioxidant benefits to delay signs of ageing. Dr. Yadav especially likes EltaMD's products because they're designed to be comfortable and safe on all skin types, even the most sensitive and acne-prone. Secondly, although heavily promoted as one of the star ingredients in Kahi Wrinkle Bounce Multi Balm, the ingredients that make up the salmon complex are near the bottom of the ingredient list. The first 20 ingredients right up on the ingredient list are a combination of plant oils and extracts, wax and shea butter. This suggests that Kahi Wrinkle Bounce Multi Balm is more of a moisturising balm, rather than something we can bank on the benefits of its salmon complex for wrinkle reduction. And as you might expect, it felt waxy and occlusive on my skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment