276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lemon Drizzle Cake Mix - Jane Asher

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Light - Have a job that involves long periods of sitting (office-based / driving) or are home-based and sitting for much of the day. Typical jobs: office worker, sales rep, bus/taxi/lorry driver.

When stored in a container or covered, this air fryer cake keeps well at room temperature for up to a week. The oven temperature is a bit lower than normal, as I don’t want the sponges to brown too much. This also comes somewhat from the brands of colours that you use! Red food colouring, orange food colouring, yellow food colouring, green food colouring, blue food colouring and purple food colouring. for the sponge mixtures!

FREE diet profile

It’s never been easier to make boxed cake in an air fryer! It’s a one-bowl recipe that requires few ingredients and creates almost no mess. You can do it 10 weeks before, 8 weeks, 6 weeks etc… just the nearer to Christmas you make it, the less feeding time you have. You can store and wrap the Christmas cake really well after feeding in parchment paper and tin foil, in a metal cake tin (plastic tubs may make them sweat). Air fryer cake mix is a one-bowl and mess-free recipe that requires only a few ingredients to get started with. You only need to add what is described on the box’s side. Typically, this consists of eggs, butter, and, in some cases, milk. How Can I Tell If My Cake Is Ready?

Then, you mix it all together like normal, and then split into three bowls. It doesn’t matter which colours you do first, but I did red, orange, and yellowtogether, and then green, blue and purple. So lets the honest now, I’m mentioning Christmas in… September. I know, it’s extremely overkill, but once you realise this is about a Christmas Cake hopefully you will understand why! Christmas baking is one of my favourite things to do as I adore the theming of Christmas, but this recipe is something that has been waiting for years and years, as I just don’t really like Christmas cake… yup.

I made the cake a 600g mix, so that it’s super easy to split into two batches. The best way is to weigh 5-6 medium eggs, and get as close to 300g as you can, for example 312g, and then match the butter, sugar and flour to that weight. If you have leftovers, then place the cake in the aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate it for up to 3 days. So, if you want to spice up your air fryer cake, here are a few of my favorite recipes that go great with cake.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment