276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Starter Kit (100ml + 2 Muslin Cloths)

£14.97£29.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another customer posted: "I have been using this product for several months now, and have noticed a big difference in the quality of my skin and complexion. First of all, the starter kit is really good value. It's only a little more than the single product, but comes with two full sized cloths. It also comes in a little green zipped pouch, which makes it so handy for travel. Step 2: Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the creamy cleanser. Finish by splashing your face with cool, clean water and follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic and your choice of Liz Earle moisturiser. Enriched with sustainably sourced cocoa butter to soften, smooth and moisturise, and rosemary, chamomile and eucalyptus to tone, soothe and purify – this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily grime, pollutants and make up, even stubborn mascara, to leave skin feeling comfortable, balanced and exceptionally clean. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, our multi award-winning essential is the foundation of beautiful skin and the perfect preparation for the next step in your routine. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, our multi award-winning essential is the foundation of beautiful skin and the perfect preparation for the next step in your routine."

However, one reviewer said she found the ingredients irritated her sensitive skin: "I love the texture of this product. I love how it feels on my skin. I like the exfoliation of the muslin cloth. However, whoever thought that eucalyptus would make a good addition to this product has rendered it useless to the numerous people who are sensitive to it. An awful lot of essential oils are irritating to the skin and this is no exception - it causes my face to go bright red. I am now using a much cheaper hot cloth cleanser from another brand that does not add known irritants to their products." Liz Earle is a PETA certified cruelty-free brand; they do not test any of their products on animals.Reveal blemish-free, healthy-looking skin in just 7 days with our deep cleansing British beauty icon.* Always used with the gently exfoliating pure cotton cloth, it lifts away dead skin for a smoother, brighter-looking glow. To keep your pure muslin cloths fresh and clean, place in a 30°C wash every few days and allow to air-dry naturally. Ingredients Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbitol, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment