276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nintendo amiibo-Guardian: Breath of the Wild

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As with Breath of the Wild, you can scan amiibo from your ability wheel to gain bonus items — some of which are themed to previous Legend of Zelda games. (If amiibo scanning is disabled for you, you can enable scanning functionality within the Options menu.) The only Guardian in the game is seen in Hateno Village used as the roof of the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab; it is clearly no longer functional.

Amiibo rewards range from paraglider fabric to armor, weapons or materials (like ancient blades), depending on the figure in question.For example, scanning the Majora’s Mask Link amiibo grants you the chance to themed fabric for your paraglider, or the Fierce Deity set. Beyond that, amiibo often also have a theme running through their respective characters — such as most Link amiibo dropping a type of generic sword, or Zelda amiibo granting minerals, herbs and flowers. Image: Nintendo Players can use a variety of both Legend of Zelda themed Amiibo and non-Zelda Amiibo to scan in to perform a variety of features depending on the particular Amiibo. By doing so, it will cause a variety of rewards to appear: Wind Waker Link and Smash Bros.’ Toon Link both eventually reward the King of Red Lions Paraglider Fabric as well as each part of the Wind Armor set. In keeping with the game’s nautical theme, their chests may also feature the Sea Breeze Boomerang and Shield.

Epona, Twilight Armor, Mirror of Twilight Fabric, knight's broadsword, soldier's shield (once Epona is registered) Breath of the Wild’s Guardian has one of the coolest enemy designs and if you’re a fan of this long-legged monstrosity’s overall look, you’ll be pleased to know that you can equip the Ancient Sheikah Paraglider Fabric that it drops. You can also pull an Ancient Blade from its chests. Update: Okay, it turns out you can get around that limitation by reloading a save from before using the amiibo, so now I can confirm that the horse fails to summon if you're in Zora's Domain and presumably other locations where horses can't travel.EPONA can b gotten off the ssb link an unlimited number of time at random, I have gotten her countless times since registering her and in fact saved and tested if she can be registered more than once I successfully registered her twice then reloaded previous save she has a fair chance of showing I keep getting her while wanting chests and resources so I save each day before using SSB link then reload if I get epona again >< so people stop claiming she's a one time get, she did show up the first time I used the amiibo and she shows up about half the time I used it since The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has amiibo support, including previous Zelda amiibo figures and a new version of Link specific to the game. By scanning amiibo, you can get special armor pieces, weapons, and paraglider fabric. King of Red Lions Fabric, Wind Armor, Sea Breeze Shield, Sea Breeze Boomerang, boomerang, knight's broadsword If one finds you, Rudania will go nuts, which will cause Death Mountain to erupt, goro. I...always get spotted, and then magma bombs come raining down one after another." — Yunobo ( Breath of the Wild) This Amiibo drops the Pixel Paraglider Fabric to match its NES-era aesthetic. Multiple scans will also let you claim the Tears of the Kingdom Hero Armor.

Assorted Fish (Armored Carp, Mighty Cap, Chillfin Trout, Hyrule Bass, Mighty Porgy, Staminoka Bass) There are still some unique items only available by tapping the Zelda series amiibo, though — namely, unique paraglider fabric. You can change your paraglider fabric by heading to the Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno, and there are some rather lovely ones too. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) Guardian is a figure from the second Wave of The Legend of Zelda line of Amiibo. It was released in 2017 with the game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The Guardian is the only posable amiibo, each of the six arms can be posed. It also has a feature where its ancient markings glow under UV light. Yes, we could go on. We could talk about Olimar or Ness or the cute Animal Crossing amiibo series – who wouldn’t want a K.K. Slider? – but that's more than enough to begin with. With upcoming games very likely to have amiibo support, the functionality of the figures only increases. Ultimately, you should just go with your gut and get whatever you think looks nice – the in-game bonuses are just that: bonuses.It’s possible to poach the Egg Paraglider Fabric from the Link’s Awakening Amiibo, which features an egg-cellent design, fit for soaring the skies. These chests also hold the Awakening Armor, which contains what may be the cutest mask in the game. If you look carefully at the small Guardians that appear in the Shrines of Trials, they also glow orange. This means that these Guardians were prepared by the Sheikah Monks for the trials, and diligently fulfill their tasks. FYI, I tried using the Link amiibo in a town and got a chest instead of a horse. It seems you can't summon the horse in certain places? Kind of annoyed because now I have to wait until tomorrow to try again. In Breath of the Wild, if the Super Smash Brothers Link Amiibo was scanned, the player would receive Epona, Link's Legendary Horse, as a riding companion, and this remains true in Tears of the Kingdom. However, Epona cannot be customized, renamed, tow cargo, or have her stats upgraded.

We nerds are very familiar with Amiibo. And those devoted fans who started collecting them on day one remember the traumatic experiences of hoping the nearest Best Buy, Target, and GameStop had enough Amiibo to go around, especially for you. Thankfully, the Amiibo craziness has wound down, which means that the crazy, early lines are non-existent now. Amiibo still exist, but at least now, Nintendo has the common courtesy to make sure there’s enough to go around. https://www.reddit.com/r/Breath_of_the_Wild/comments/af7qwd/til_that_when_a_guardian_starts_targeting_you/Assorted Herbs (Silent Princess, Electric Safflina, Swift Carrot, Mighty Thistle, Blue Nightshade, Hyrule Herb, Fortified Pumpkin, Amoranth, Swift Violet) Hostile Guardians present are additionally infested with Malice from the future, creating new forms such as Electric Guardians, Fire Guardians, and Malice Guardians. I'm also disappointed that the once-per-day restriction applies to Epona, since you're not gaining anything new by having the horse summoned repeatedly, assuming it only allows one in the game at a time. I was kind of hoping I could use the amiibo to summon my horse anywhere in the world, rather than the extremely limited whistling they put in the game that is all but useless and makes horses completely impractical to bother with. While the Wolf Link Amiibo that came with the special edition of Twilight Princess HD on the Wii U made Wolf Link appear in Breath of the Wild, he does not appear in Tears of the Kingdom You can only scan your Amiibo once every 24 hours, however, there is a way to reset this so that you can scan them as many times as you’d like.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment