276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pest Expert Formula ‘B+’ Advanced Rat & Mouse Killer Poison 900g (15 x 60g) Strongest Single Feed Brodifacoum, Fast Acting Poisoning Control

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was given this glue trap by my workplace, I've caught 2 mice. Devastated that there's more than 1, but I am very impressed with this trap. I had other glue traps down, and caught nothing. I can't highly recommend this product enough, brilliant.

Formula 'B' Mouse Killer is the strongest and most effective mouse poison for sale to the amateur market as it contains maximum strength Brodifacoum(0.0029%), which is four times stronger than Bromadiolone when used against mice.

Formula B however was taken instantly and within 2 days there were no more traces of mice and the house has been clear since. I still have 7 bags left this product is well worth the money Products arrived as described and on time too. I was prepared for nothing to work for these fleas as I have tried everything but it worked! No more fleas! After spending hundreds of pounds on flea treatments for the home I found your amazing product which was better value for money and the only treatment that worked in my home. I'm so glad I found you! Thank you

The Pest Expert Formula 'P' Super Fumer Flea Bomb has three times the power of a regular Fumer, and treats an area three times larger, so is perfect for eradicating flea infestations in open-plan living spaces.

Have bought many different brands glue boards, Pest Experts' are head and shoulders above the rest - *****

I have used this company on several occasions and always found them prompt and efficient. They are indeed the pest experts!! Delivered promptly, quality item, caught a very clever mouse first night after various attempts with other methods.

Browse Categories

Fantastic product! Was overrun with mice and within a few days the population had dramatically dropped! Was sceptical at first, but the glue traps really do work Use 3-4 smoke bombs to treat an average size room of approx 4m x 4m (13ft x 13ft). For the treatment of infestations in larger areas, several rooms or professional kitchens add extra Fumers as required.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment