276°
Posted 20 hours ago

50P638K LED 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD Android TV

£499.5£999.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Choose from a range of apps as well as streaming services including NetFlix for the latest 4k movies and shows. Thanks to enhanced brightness and contrast, boost your entertainment, and enjoy more nuanced content. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Deliver + Unpack + Remove Waste - we will deliver to your preferred room of choice, unpack the item, remove and recycle all waste/packaging. Enhanced contrast, colors and details Thanks to enhanced brightness and contrast, boost your entertainment, and enjoy more nuanced content.

Deliver + Unpack + Remove Waste + Install - again, we will deliver to your preferred room of choice, unpack the item, remove and recycle all waste/packaging and install the item as per our installation guide.Engine, Motion Clarity PRO, UHD AI Super Resolution Design Bezel-less Design Dimensions Without stand Width 111.

Find programmes from BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play sitting alongside 70 TV channels and 15 HD channels. By continuing you confirm you have read the Insurance Product Information Document and that this policy meets your demands and needs.The TCL P638K series has Dynamic Colour Enhancement, which enhances vibrancy and screen details to create a realistic colour match. Its only not full marks as my TV occasionally will freeze and I have to remove the plug to restart it.

It constantly analyses video signal and dynamic calculation to express most shades of colour as the Film Director intended. Because there were a number of people who have posted negative feedback, I read what they had to say, then I decided to make contact with the vendor before my purchase. Whilst we want you to be happy with your new purchase, we understand sometimes you may change your mind. A proprietary algorithm expands traditional palette limitations - delivering a more vibrant, premium video experience. nWith Android TV, immersive picture quality and sound, this TCL TV is a streaming machine to enjoy any content of high quality.PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

I would rate my whole experience as outstanding, therefore I would not hesitate to make future purchases from this vendor.Dynamic tone mapping optimizes picture quality, frame-by-frame – intelligently enhancing range of tones, brightness, and contrast. Ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, check weather, adjust TV volume, change TV channel, control your smart home, and more. We may require you to take out theft and accidental damage cover if you do not have home contents cover. The P638K Series combines 4K HDR, HDR10 and 60Hz Motion Clarity for detailed and smooth 4K HDR picture quality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment