276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Billionaire's Baby (Seduced by the Billionaire Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

the male main character thinking "he thought she was happy" after she's asked him for divorce and explained what was wrong. like what do you mean you thought she was happy! can we use our brains! I expected that this book would start 3 years at least after the previous, as the hero appeared in the previous and did not appear married then. But the books are well intertwined and there were no inconsistencies, just a misunderstanding from my side. he had hired a whole staff without asking for her input or opinion (not that it mattered because later in the book he has to make medical arrangements and again, he makes them without consulting his wife at all)

The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:Damn. I can't get no kiss G?" I rolled my eyes, and went to Jay, and kissed her goodbye. Let's just say, me and Jay are kind of, "friends with benefits." Lol. Then Alex finds out that his enemies are closer than he thought. One of them has a daughter, and it turns out that she is working for his company. With a potential foe hidden within the ranks, Alex suspects that she’s there to spy for her family and get them ahead. He doesn’t love that idea, but he does enjoy the idea of getting revenge. How will he do it? By seducing this young woman and going from there.

I grab my purse, keys, and phone and rushed down stairs. I still got 10 minutes left. I kissed Wolfe's forehead, and waved to Jay. What I really enjoyed in this book is that the heroine, who decided to get a divorce, as she realized her husband would never be there for her and that she did not enjoy the type of marriage she deserved and would like to, really matured along the book as well. Bits by bits, along the hero's discoveries, she also realized that she was not blameless in making their marriage the failure it was. That was very nicely done and it helped keeping a balance between husband and wife, as well as hope that it will really work out in the end. Before Gavin could leave the office later, Amandine's brother, Pete (who worked for Gavin), showed up with dinner for the two of them, during which Gavin asked his brother-in-law what he would do if he and Amandine divorced. Pete stated that would only come about if Gavin himself caused the problem and/or initiated proceedings...or if he did something to kill her love for the man...because Amandine loved him so much. That made Gavin question whether or not that's what he had done.

Publication Order of Seduced by the Billionaire Books

Like in the previous book, I found that there were a few too many steamy scenes, even if without those the reconciliation might have appeared totally out of reach and unrealistic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment