276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRYONE Gooseneck Phone Holder Stand for Bed Flexible Arm Adjustable Cell Phones Mount Clamp on Desk Bedframe Compatible with iPhone 14 Pro Max 13 12 11 X SE Series/Samsung S22 or Other 4"-7" Devices

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This has a solid build (for the most part), works well, looks OK, and there is very little to complain about. It doesn’t make me feel as confident as the rest of the unit, but it’s also not the worst phone holder I’ve used. This helps you keep your desk organized while also putting your phone at a more comfortable viewing angle. That said, they all fit pretty snug, so anything significantly larger will run into compatibility issues.

After the arm is put in place, simply use the clamp to grab your device firmly, and you can bend the whole wire to adjust positions. My biggest complaint, as mentioned above, is that the phone holder isn’t as well built as the rest of the product. But, with a phone holder stand, you can easily keep your phone sitting up and keep it that way, completely hands-free. Stands don’t do well on unstable surfaces like a bed or sheets, and often you will need to adopt odd positions to make it work.I’ve previously bought three different products of this kind, and every single one has broken within a couple of months. This gooseneck lets you bend and bow your phone to your will and it's plenty long, making it great for a wide variety of applications. Throughout his nearly decade-spanning career, he’s written for a diverse array of companies, including Y-Combinator start-ups. The tripod base gives you tons of adjustability, letting you get low angles, high angles, and just about anything else you can imagine. Ergonomics: The whole point of having a cell phone holder is so you can easily look at your phone without having to hold it up yourself.

The Saiji Gooseneck Phone Holder is built amazingly well and it doesn't feel like it will break anytime soon. They usually fail around the clamp area, which I assume is because it’s the section that holds all the weight.The Nulaxy Foldable Cell Phone Stand is fully collapsible, making it easy for you to grab it and go. However, if charging is important and you just need something to prop your phone up, this is a great option. If you’re looking to maximize your desk space while also giving your phone an angled home, the Teslyar Phone Docking Station is for you.

If you’re wanting your phone to always have a phone stand readily available, then a PopSocket is your answer. If you’re someone who likes to watch their shows and movies on their phone, the Fanlory Screen Magnifier Stand is going to change the game for you. For this, people usually resort to propping it up on some books, their cup, or anything else that is nearby on their desk. The phone holder can hold smartphones under 10 cm (4”) wide and the holder clamps to desks and tables under 3 cm (1.The UBeesize Cell Phone Holder and Ring Light combines great lighting and a phone holder in one versatile package. The downsides are that you won’t be able to change the angle, and metal cases, credit cards, and stands attached to your phone will interfere with charging. PopSockets stick right to the back of your phone and can easily pop out and prop your phone up whenever you need it to. This stand uses a magnifier to turn your phone into a mini projector, expanding your screen size to up to 12 inches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment