276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Body Glove Performer 11 ISUP Package - Paddle Board, Paddle, Storage Backpack, Electric and Hand Pumps, Coil Leash Included

£32.995£65.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you want to see more from my adventure on the Meramec River, check out my Paddle Tales video here. The more aggressive nose shape also helps with tracking, making it easier to keep the board straight while paddling. The board itself is made of heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC and has a three-layer center stringer with two-layer side rails. As long as you're not looking for an unflippable platform, or a high-efficiency touring board, then you won't regret picking up this inflatable SUP. Looking at the shape of the Body Glove Performer, it's apparent that turning is not its best feature.

One detail that we would change in regards to the bungee storage area is the way that the cord is attached to the board — Body Glove used webbed nylon loops instead of metal D-rings, and we just find these to be slightly inconvenient when tying down additional gear such as a SUP cooler. If we like it, we spend some quality time with the gear and review it, noting if it was provided to Man Makes Fire. The kids will also have a great time tuckering themselves out without losing sight of their parents (who I'm sure won't mind the break). But if you're a little more dialed-in or looking to take your craft to the next level, then you will likely want to upgrade to something a little lighter and with that high-performance feel.Now in its 9th Season, Facing Waves is broadcast into more than 120 million US households through Outside TV, and the Bally regional sports networks. The included 3-piece paddle is a decent entry-level model that features a black aluminum shaft and a durable nylon blade that is on the smaller side size-wise. All is mostly standard equipment for an iSUP kit, but the dry bag is a nice perk that isn’t always included with other boards.

Designed for quality and convenience, the Performer is ideal for everyone, including families, adventure seekers, fishing enthusiasts and on-water yogis.This is a big deal for me because I took the board with me to Europe with intent to leave it here to enjoy during my annual summer stay in the area of Lake Bled and on the Adriatic coast. We love the outdoors, and in an effort to preserve them for years to come, we have taken steps to remove all single-use plastic from all paddle board and kayak packages.

When our board arrived, the bundled SUP leash wasn’t in the box so we reached out to them and a leash was quickly shipped out same-day. While it is slightly shorter than the Performer 11 and has 1″ less width, the less aggressive taper still gives you plenty of room for yourself and a passenger. The bungees on the front and back of the board can be used to hold things while carrying or paddling. Plus, Body Glove includes a carbon reinforced lengthwise stringer, which Body Glove shows off through a small window-like section of the outer PVC layer.Set your goal and glide to your destination with ease, whether it's exploring shorelines, paddling calm lakes or just spending time with family and friends. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. There is also a translucent ankle leash, dual-action high-pressure hand pump, repair kit, carrying backpack and dry bag. If you want to get out on the water right away and top-tier performance isn't required, grab a Body Glove Performer and go have some fun with your kids and pets.

The board is missing grab handles on the front and tail of the board (for carrying with two people, pulling ashore, loading up gear, etc. AirFrame XT construction technology is comprised of a unique layering system to make our boards lighter and faster while supporting inflation to rock-hard rigidity. The final thing that we’d like to make mention of is the design of the Performer 11 — this is a great looking board.Even in calm conditions, it takes a few more paddle strokes than thinner, lighter boards to change directions. The Body Glove inflatable standup paddleboard line has a unique welded layering system in the construction of the board which makes it lighter and faster while maintaining unmatched quality. The portability of the Body Glove Performer 11 makes for a paddleboard that is easy to transport and results in more time on the water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment