276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Charlie Brown Christmas

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Features some of the most iconic tracks in pop culture, including the instantly recognizable "Linus and Lucy" and the festive "Christmas Time Is Here.

Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi - Rate Your Music A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi - Rate Your Music

It's cheerful, it's uptempo, it's cute and really vivid imagery can't help but come to mind of the Peanuts crew dancing to Schroeder hammering this out. If any, I repeat, ANY dance song that even MUMBLES the words "Charlie Brown" they will get a massive boppin' on the noggin. Guaraldi, who continued to score Peanuts specials until his death in 1976, had an immeasurable impact on the generations of young people who watched or listened to A Charlie Brown Christmas.

I just opened one that had been lost on the shelf for about a year, because it didn't have any stickers at all and as it turns out, it's solid White. Gold Foil Edition (LP): For 2022, the traditionally white jacket has been wrapped in a gold foil while the Peanuts characters and tree have been embossed for a striking look.

A Charlie Brown Christmas - 229920 - Diverse Vinyl A Charlie Brown Christmas - 229920 - Diverse Vinyl

in their 2019 round-up of the Greatest Christmas Albums of All Time, Rolling Stone added that the album has “become some of the most visually evocative American music. I really love this song and it's amazing how a staple song to the series can be put on a Christmas album and make itself a star track.The Super Deluxe Edition offers fans an unparalleled deep dive into all aspects of A Charlie Brown Christmas—placing listeners in the studio as the musicians work through their arrangements. While it is a slow song, even when Guaraldi takes it to another speed by himself he makes it hard to wonder if he's just having a field day on the keys. Ahead of the 2021 holiday season, Craft Recordings is pleased to announce a special vinyl edition of A Charlie Brown Christmas – the Vince Guaraldi Trio’s enduring soundtrack to the 1965 Peanuts animated special. Over its 40 years in business, PIAS has grown to be one of the largest independently-owned music groups in the world, carving out its own in-house recorded music division PIAS [Recordings]. Lot's of memories with this soundtrack and I'm so glad to have a wonderful pressing of this classic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment