276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Dairy Milk Rocky Road Chocolate Bar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sunday Times Best Seller and achieved the status of the fastest-selling baking book ever, and her recipes have been featured in places such as the guardian, and cosmopolitan magazine. Chocolate melts and chips are the easy option because there’s no chopping involved and they are made for easy melting. I brought 50 bars back from NZ and had intended to give a few of them as gifts but I just couldn't part with any of them!

Roasted almonds, marshmallow-flavored fudge and creamy CADBURY Milk Chocolate combine for the perfect treat. THE EQUIVALENT OF A GLASS AND A HALF OF FULL CREAM MILK IN EVERY 200 g OF CADBURY DAIRY MILK MILK CHOCOLATE. It was originally spotted by Instagram food blogger Newfoodsuk, who shared a picture of the chocolate bar to their 148,000 followers. I’ve tried on the lowest hob heat on a double boiler method, I’ve tried constantly stirring, I’ve tried melting the ingredients together and melting the butter and syrup and adding finely chopped chocolate after and it still seizes.Woolworths provides general product information such as allergen and nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. I melted the syrup and butter, took it off heat as soon as it melted and added the chocolate and mixed and it split. Product contains Milk Chocolate (77%), Peanuts (8%), Cherry Flavoured Jellies (5%), Coconut (5%), Marshmallows (5%). Full Cream Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Peanuts, Milk Solids, Cherry flavoured Jellies (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Thickener (E1401 (from Wheat)), Glazing Agent (Vegetable Oil, E903), Flavour, Colour (E163), Food Acid (E330), Cornstarch), Coconut (contains Preservative (E223 ( Sulphites))), Marshmallows (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelatine, Thickener (E1401 (from Wheat)), Glazing Agent (Vegetable Oil, E903), Flavours, Colour (E120), Cornstarch), Emulsifiers ( Soy Lecithin, E476), Flavours. Some chocolate from the confectionary aisle (ie for eating) is actually made to prevent it melting easily if, say, it’s sitting in a warm pantry, your car or handbag.

I’ve never been a fan of purchased rocky road… then I made this easy recipe and was able to add more raspberry liquorice and marshmallows than suggested so it was more about the treats than the chocolate. You cannot head to your local supermarket for the sweet treat and the new bar can only be bought online from GB Gifts. I use a combination of dark and milk chocolate to get the best of both worlds: chocolate flavour intensity plus creaminess of milk chocolate!MELT together the milk and dark chocolate in a glass bowl over simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Cadbury Dairy Milk Rocky Road is a delicious mix of marshmallows, cherry flavoured jellies, peanuts and coconut, all covered in Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate. You can really have fun with this recipe and make it your own – perfect for any cravings you have and perfect for the whole family! Push in the Mini Eggs, distributing them evenly throughout, and pressing down with a spatula or the back of a spoon.

Put the digestive biscuits in a sealable plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until you have a mixture of different sized pieces. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Whilst we try to make sure they are accurate as possible, it is not a substitute for you reading the product packaging and label prior to use. I wouldn’t say that this is entirely classic as I add in cadburys Crunchie bars because they’re delicious and I am truly addicted to them.

A different way of doing it is to melt the butter and syrup together and take it off the heat, and then add in the chocolate after.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment