276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bandai Miraculous Ladybug And Cat Noir Surprise Box With Figurine |Kwami Toy Inside | Mystery Kwami Toys Collect Them All | Blind Box Miraculous Kwami Figure With Jewel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the codes for the 'Glitter Chase Figures' aren't the same as they were before, there are, however, some code differences on the bottom of the boxes to narrow down which kwami you might get. So far, I know of three different codes and which ones go to 15 of the 18 possible kwamis you can get with these. UPDATE: Sadly, I discovered that the codes are completely random. Unlike the earlier iterations, it appears there really is no way to narrow down the search.

Miraculous Ladybug Kwami Surprise Miracle Box Series 2 Blind Miraculous Ladybug Kwami Surprise Miracle Box Series 2 Blind

You don't have permission to access "http://www.bigw.com.au/product/miraculous-ladybug-kwami-surprise-assorted-/p/182224" on this server. Our Guarantees to You, Our Valued Customer!• We Guarantee you a safe and secure shopping experience. Every Kwami collectible is designed holding its Miraculous jewel, the heart of its transformative power! I know that with an earlier iteration of the kwami surprise boxes there were codes that could indicate which kwami was inside. Neither I nor my sister have gotten Pollen, Trixx, or Nooroo, so I don't know what the codes for those may be.

Product Highlights

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment