276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lego Disney 100th Anniversary Minifigures Series 3 71038 Complete Set of 18 characters (Sealed Packets, Brick keychain included)

£57.495£114.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. From what I’ve read, this isn’t entirely reliable for identification, but it might be a helpful start since it seems unlikely Lego will be including any subtle markings on the new packaging. com Heads up, today is the final day that you’ll be able to score 2x LEGO Insider Points on all purchases on LEGO.

It’s a bit of a wasted opportunity in my opinion, as LEGO should’ve really given Baymax the Trolls Biggie treatment with a large moulded body, instead of a regular minifigure. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, DREAMZzz, NINJAGO, VIDIYO and MINDSTORMS are trademarks of the LEGO Group. A must have for Muppet* fans even though when you watch it now, it isn't as good as you remember but that's compensated by the use of Lego. I can’t seem to find any reference to an Evil Queen character or LEGO minifigure as far as Disney is concerned. Finally, Aurora’s hair is distinct from other characters because you can feel where the shoulder fits in between the main body and the lock that falls forward.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). If you’re really good at feeling packets, you might also find the feather that sticks into Robin Hood’s Hat. For Baymax m, you are going to want to feel for Baymax’s bulkier arms that are bigger than most standard minifigures. With LEGO Castle alive and thriving, would it be too much to hope for a LEGO Disney Robin Hood-themed Sherwood Forest set?

While I have seen the Princess and the Frog, Big Hero 6, Fantasia, Pinocchio, Lilo and Stitch, 101 Dalmatians, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty, I don’t really remember them. The blind bag also contains a number of smaller elements like 1×1 SNOT plates, 1×1 tiles with rounded edges, and a 1×2 plate with rounded edges. The nose is actually moulded and fused to the head, and is quite sharp and pointy, and really brings the Pinocchio minifigure to life.and a 2×3 printed tile featuring a poster for Tiana’s Place, the restaurant that plays a central role in Princess and the Frog in which Tiana and her mother transforms an old sugar mill into a vibrant, music-filled restaurant. Plus Cruella de Vil and Dalmatian puppy, Miguel and Dante, Ernesto de la Cruz, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Robin Hood buildable toy minifigures.

These photos of Tiana were actually taken in Jackson Square, New Orleans on my recent visit to the city.

Fans can revel in nostalgia and collect iconic Disney film characters accompanied by at least 1 cool accessory and a collector's leaflet. Alice isn’t included in this series, but I figured it would be great to have both of them together for a photo.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment