276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Universe: Pet Clinic (Nintendo Switch)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most of the mini-games are timed, and you get scored on how long you take to treat an animal. If you have done well, the patient will leave you a gift as they are discharged from the clinic. Gifts can be anything from coins to items to decorate the clinic with. The coins are used to increase the clinics level. Once you have collected enough coins you move up a level and you can open a new room in the clinic. Opening a new room gives you another place to treat an animal and a few different mini-games to play. Hidden medicine in the food Level Up the Clinic Each treatment comes with a happiness score; complete the task within the given time and without mistakes and that animal will be happy when you’re finished, rewarding you with a score out of three stars. It’s pretty easy to get the full three, which will result in you being paid slightly more for your work. The My Universe series is designed specifically for kids excited to jump into their dreamed adult life. My Universe PET CLINIC CATS & DOGS holds true to the rest of the My Universe games and is a great addition to the series. Once you open the door to the clinic the first patient arrives with their owner. You can greet the animal and pet it so it’s not feeling too nervous coming into the clinic. Then you lead them into the examination room and get to work discovering what ails them. A new day begins. Evaluation and Treatment

The most popular brands for Nintendo continue to be the Super Mario series, Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda and FIFA. Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. An injury, fever, an animal that refuses to eat: it’s up to you to act! Pay close attention during the medical examination, decide what care your four-legged patients need and take care of their personal well-being through dozens of activities. When treating the animals, occasionally their owners will give you a gift as a thank you for helping their beloved pet. These gifts consist of donations and decorations that can be placed around the clinic such as children’s drawings, plant pots and even furniture. Each room in your clinic has a certain number of decoration spots. You can then choose what items you would like where within these specific locations; a neat little feature that makes the clinic feel more personal. The game opens with customising your character, you’ll have the choice of either male or female. You’ll also have a few choices of hair, skin colour, and clothes to choose from to make your character look presentable. The choices aren’t vast but at least they are there to customise your character.

Download

My Universe – PET CLINIC CATS & DOGS is quite structured in the way it plays. There isn’t much free rein for the player to do as they wish with the clinic. The game holds your hand a lot and tells you what steps to take, this isn’t a bad thing as the game is definitely aimed at a younger audience. Mixing up medicine. Visuals and Controls

Choose the appearance of your character and decorate the different rooms of your clinic to reflect your style. Upgrade your medical equipment, but don’t forget to give your canine and feline patients a little tenderness and petting to help them feel better!

LABELS

Now the game is limited to treating just cats and dogs, however, there is a pretty diverse group of pets that visit you in ten different breeds of cats and dogs to treat. So even though you will see the same animal many times it doesn’t get too stale seeing them, especially if you see your favorite breed in-game. They all have their own personality and act differently when you pet them to calm them down, nothing beats watching a little Corgis roll over for belly rubs. As your clinic grows in size and new rooms are opened, you also gain an outside area, a play park for the animal. Along with a staff room, janitors room, and a pet bath where you can give a dog or cat a bath. I have to say when I gave a cat it’s first bath it went a lot more smoothly than I expected it to considering cats don’t particularly like water. Bathing a cat Different breeds of Cats and Dogs

You can decorate the clinic with items such as trophies, flowers, vases or even shelves. It is limited to three or four items in one room. It is a simplistic decorating function however I can imagine any young child would be happy to be able to decorate their pet clinic. My Universe PET CLINIC CATS & DOGS is easy to control using the joy-cons, there are a few touch screen controls on the game. However, it isn’t fully touchscreen controls. It’s a combination of both control systems. I played the game using the joy-cons and it all worked well. Petting a cat Conclusion There are ten cat and ten dog breeds to get acquainted with. Each featuring different fur variations. From a Labrador to Corgis to magnificent Huskies. Cat breed such as Siamese, Persians, and even Bengals all make an appearance. They are all well animated in their movements and their behaviour. You can pet every dog and cat and watch them roll over for tummy scratches, which is quite sweet. Petting the animal also raises their health bar a little and if you’re successful in treating them the health bar will fill up completely. Who’s a good doggy? Decorate the Clinic Grow your Nintendo Switch games library with new adventures. Make your island home in Animal Crossing, race with Mario and build with Minecraft. Kids can explore expansive worlds in Legend of Zelda and catch ‘em all with the latest games from Pokémon. From active games to immersive stories, there’s something for every gamer on Nintendo Switch.Evaluation and treatment of an animal happen through a set of mini-games. You evaluate what is wrong with the patient and then treat their illness. You’ll be listening to their heart and matching heartbeats to determine if they need some medicine. If they do need medicine you mix up some herbs and pills for the poor animal. Or you could be looking for fleas using a magnifying glass and then removing said fleas. Tending to wounds on a dogs leg, cleaning it, applying cream and a bandage. Patients notes. Mini-Games At the start of the game you only have a waiting room and examination room available to use, but as you progress through the game more rooms become available. Master dozens of treatments to cure animals: X-rays, bandages, a stethoscope, preparing medicine... Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. I was surprised to find there were a number of different breeds of cats and dogs in My Universe – PET CLINIC CATS & DOGS, ranging from German Shepherds to Ragdolls which are all easily identified if you’re familiar with them. It’s a nice touch that you are able to interact with each animal that enters the clinic, giving them as many cuddles as you’d like. You then get a nice little photo of them to display on your wall, although sadly each picture is mostly the same, and only the breed differs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment