276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rabbit's Nap (Tales From Acorn Wood)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When your rabbit is sleeping, it is important to ensure that he has a calm and quiet environment to sleep in. As tips, we encourage you to provide them with a comfortable and safe place to rest. If they are feeling safe, then the rabbit is able to relax a little bit more and close its eyes. This means that for domesticated rabbits, it will be rare to see them with their eyes open when they sleep.

Rabbits rely on sunlight patterns to tell them when to sleep and awaken. They’ll nap through the darkest part of the night and brightest part of the day. When the sun is rising or setting, they’ll become more active. A rabbit that sleeps with its eyes open is more sensitive to changes in movement and light – even if they are asleep. This helps the rabbit sense when a predator is approaching or if there’s something they need to be aware or wary of. A sprawled-out bunny is a bunny that trusts you and feels safe and comfortable. They don’t have their limbs ready to jump up and run away. The Flopped Sleeping Position Some people have reported seeing their cute bunny sleeping with their eyes half open! When in fact it’s just that they have a third eyelid – a nictating membrane – that they can close. It appears to us as though their eyes are half open when they are, in fact, closed. When Do Rabbits Sleep? How Long Do Rabbits Sleep?My rabbit has free roam of the whole house. But, at night, I shut all the lights off (because I can’t sleep with the lights on). However, I keep a dimmable light on in my rabbit’s room. He has access to darker conditions. But more often than not, I find him in the light, slightly shielded by it by a curtain or overhanging throw blanket. How to Promote Better Sleep for Your Rabbits

In fact, a lot of people think that rabbits are nocturnal, probably because they see them lazing around in their rabbit hutch all day long. In reality, there are other reasons behind this sleepiness!In the wild, rabbits sleep in their underground burrows with the rest of their rabbit family. In these burrows, the wild rabbits are better protected from predators. Other times, it can be more serious, especially if it is a new development in your rabbit. So, if your bun is suddenly snoring, you should seek out a vet. Snoring can also be brought on by obesity, which may not be immediately dangerous for your rabbit, but will have long-term effects like heart problems, joint problems, etc. In that case, it’s usually non-life-threatening. I’ve loved rabbits for as long as I can remember, so it felt natural to share my passion for lagomorphs with a much wider audience. My objective is to help owners to keep their pet rabbits happy and healthy. Rabbits don’t have a bedtime or sleep schedule like you do. They’re creatures of habit, but they don’t sleep at the same time every day. Instead, rabbits sleep when they have the best opportunity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment