276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Life After Death: The Book of Answers

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Winter just irked me the ENTIRE time. She literally did not learn a thing after serving 15 years in prison! Brooklyn is where she grew up. Brooklyn is hood. You know what they say: you can take the girl out the hood but you can’t take the hood out the girl. This definitely rings true for little ol Winter.

Death often touches children directly, whether we like it or not. Lifetimes offers an uplifting and appropriate way to explain death to children. In this exploration, Ann Neuman looks at death and dying in Western civilization. The author covers everything from wakes to funerals and exposes how America is unique from other cultures in how it approaches death.Journey of Souls presents a unique interpretation of the afterlife and what happens there, depicted through tales of past-life regression. While death is inevitable for all of us, the way we think about death is deeply individual and personal. Your unique concept of an afterlife is just one of the things that make your experience of death special. The nonfiction work features interviews and conversations, examining how death affects patients, families, and professionals. Let me go ahead and tell ya'll that just because I didn't like this book doesn't mean I didn't understand the author's intention. I got her intention loud and clear; HOWEVER, this book was disgusting, harmful to others, and was a money grab that serves as nothing but a huge disappointment to those who were looking for a follow up to The Coldest Winter Every. CW: beastiality, rape, homophobia, misogyny, anti-abortion rhetoric, graphic descriptions of hell, internalized racism, deplorable descriptions of other ethnicities. Honestly I'm sure there are more. These 21 books about dying, death, and accepting the inevitable will help you grieve or prepare for death in your own way. We’ll offer our top book choices on dying and death in both fiction and nonfiction. Reasons to Read Books About Death

The story centers around Eddie, a wounded war veteran. On his 83rd birthday, Eddie dies and reawakens in the afterlife, where he learns the true nature of “heaven.” This is a brilliant book, in my opinion, all the more so because it's poorly written. Kubler-Ross is not a writer, she's more of a qualitative researcher, which is my favorite kind. She's in the trenches, recording what she knows to be true. And her insights are inspiring and amazing. The book is disjointed and poorly edited, but it's exactly how it needs to be. In the same way it is a blessing to have cancer. I don't want to minimize the bad parts that go along with cancer, but I want you to know that there are thousands of things that are worse than cancer" I was 28 when I read CWE and it wasn't the amazing read others said it was, in my humble opinion, but like I said, it was a different voice. I read Midnight, based on a character from CWE, years later and was also unimpressed. So why would I read Life After Death given how underwhelmed I was by her previous work? Growth. I thought that surely 22 years later, the author would recognize that even readers who were teens when CWE first came out were grown now. Like grown, grown. Unfortunately, it appears neither the author, her characters nor her writing have grown. You might find one or more of the books above helpful in your death-acceptance process, or with grieving the loss of a loved one. If you do, it can be useful to share the book with a friend or family member and share your ideas about life after death.Annie Kagan isn’t a medium, but she has communicated with the dead: her deceased brother, Billy. In The Afterlife of Billy Fingers , Annie shares the true story of how her brother started speaking with her, weeks after his untimely death.

Life After Death helps readers confront their fears of dying, and to consider even some of the more fantastical theories of the afterlife. This fantasy book about the afterlife features ghosts mingling in limbo as a struggle breaks out over the soul of President Lincoln’s son, who has recently died. This supernatural story of family love and loss is both funny and frightening. In this work of heartfelt fiction, Liz comes to grips with her new predicament, living in a place much like Earth but very different. For all the above reasons I can only give this book 1⭐️. I really hope Sister Souljah provides an explanation as to why she chose to move in this direction with the story. Maybe hearing her logic, will help me to make sense of it all. Seeing You is an immersive experience, complete with dance, improv, lights, music, and interaction to create a drama that includes the audience. The play discusses how death can impact us psychologically and how we view love and family.

Four Facts About Near-Death Experiences (NDEs)

Leaving Time is a novel that guides the readers through a story about life after death. In Leaving Time , Alice Metcalf can’t stop thinking about her mother, who mysteriously disappeared over a decade ago. Marylin Webb bases her The Good Death on more than six years of firsthand research. As an investigative journalist, Webb delves deep into the medical, ethical, and legal controversies that surround dying and end-of-life care.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment