276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I'm Too Big! (a Naga Vore story)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I liked it well enough. Not particularly challenging, for the most part. Face-rolling’s pretty easy, especially when Wendy gets to Level 7; that’s when I recall trash mobs going from vague annoyances to completely trivial. In addition, I only realized after poking through the game files that a lot of enemies could be fattened, as I hadn’t bothered to do so; I never particularly felt the need to have Libra not cast Arcane Arrow/Doomwave, plus every other RPG in the world has conditioned me to assume that debuffs don’t work/aren’t worth it.

I apologize for the giant, rambling post. I just completed most of the content about an hour ago, and figured I’d just sort of dump all of my thoughts here.Out of curiosity, is the building in the courtyard going to be a greenhouse or a tool shed? The courtyard’s already a pretty nice idea, and it’s ripe for expansion. I could see a garden/farm subsection. I mean, I figured as much. It’s just that it must be kind of difficult to squeeze variety out of a setting like this.

Maybe a little more variety in decor and furniture. The early hallways seem especially sparse. A few more NPC’s to interact with might be nice, too, to make some stretches feel less sparse. Granted, it seems you’re only putting people’s OCs in for such roles, so that’s probably not something you can fix without a lot more effort than it’s worth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment