276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Natural Invisible Fiber One Side Eyelid Tape Stickers - Instant Eye Lift Without Surgery - Perfect for Hooded, Droopy, Uneven, or Mono-eyelids (240 Pair, Slim)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jennifer Aniston admits to having facial peels before attending big events and she has a light botox every couple of weeks to help keep her face looking wrinkle free and youthful. When the cameras are rolling she uses eye secrets strips to cause her to not only to look more attractive but appear younger. One of the very first signs of ageing are drooping eyelids and of course no celebrity out there wants that. Due to the fact that the skin surrounding the eye is very thin and in constant movement it’s the area that shows ageing first. Bags under the eyes, wrinkles and drooping eyelids can make most people appear much older than they actually are. By tightening up this area and further lifting the eyelid you are taking the most important step now to looking and feeling younger today.

Instant Eyelid Lift wiyhout Surgery】The correcting eyelid strips can hide in hooded eyelid crease perfectly and lift excess skin of the eyelid without surgery. Put it on your eyelid crease, you will get the same effect of eyelid lifting at home without surgery. It is an affordable and safe beauty tool of eyelid lifting, worth trying them! invisible double eyelid tape 🌈- the eyelid tapes hide hooded eye perfectly and make your eyes look bigger, rounder and therefore even more beautiful. skin tone and textured design, invisible nature,flat and thin, with the eyelid tight fitting, bring you natural and invisible visual effect. Going under the knife or using cosmetic treatments has been the most obvious route for a host of celebrities out there that want to appear younger. The star admits that at this point in time she doesn’t feel she needs to and wants to hang on to her natural look as long as possible. Eye secrets strips are small invisible adhesive strips which are placed in the corner of the upper eyelid. Would I wear them again? Definitely! Especially if I felt like playing up my eyes with a cool shadow look for an event, or if I wanted to look more awake for a photo shoot. Would I wear them every day? Nah. Turns out my heavy lids don't bother me enough to add one more step to my lazy beauty routine. I'm better off spending that time covering my dark circles.These strips have been tested over and over again and been proven conclusively to be completely safe. There have been no caustic chemicals or ingredients added to the product. Product Value:This is merely a measure of the value your best eyelid lift strips provides for the money you spend on it.

Great for Daily Use】- These eyelid tape is small and thin, convenient to take anyway, and easy to use.Does not easily fall off or affect makeup, ideal for hooded, saggy, uneven, drooping or single eyelids. So it is good for daily use to make your eyes look bigger, younger, and more charming. You can wear them for wedding make-up, nude look, party, events or photo shoots and others occasion. Recently the very popular beauty and fashion publication “ Look” gave a report on how the A-list celebrity actress Jennifer Aniston keeps herself looking so attractive and young. For a more sophisticated and younger look you should apply makeup that is just enough not to be too bold. It is also important that you blend the colors properly too. This is achieved by neutralizing the excess skin over the eyelids with the invisible Eye Secrets strips. In the UK the eye secrets products have been such a huge hit since their launch. In fact since this revolutionary and innovative product launched men and women from all around the United Kingdom have been reaping the benefits.Jennifer Aniston and Demi Moore are both fans of the Eye Secrets range. How long do Eye Secrets Strips last? Do you feel anxious when you think about looking for an best eyelid lift strips? Do you find yourself having second thoughts? For us, this is no problem because we've already gone through the entire process of studying best eyelid lift strips, which is why we've put together an extensive best eyelid lift strips list. In addition, we've compiled a list of questions you may have.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment