276°
Posted 20 hours ago

King of Wrath: from the bestselling author of the Twisted series (Kings of Sin)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Wrath And The Dawn Presents Revenge As A Non-zero-sum Game, Instead Presenting It As Part Of An Eternal Battle Between Agents With Ambiguous And Contradictory Moral Codes. In Doing So, It Humanises The Heart Changes That Its Central Characters Go Through As They Struggle To Make The Right Decision And Locate The True Sources Of Evil That Lurk In Their Complex World. Dante’s character was fun just because he was so rude and arrogant. I loved how he worked hard, and how he didn’t seem to understand these feelings he developed from the moment he met Vivian. Vivian was so different than what he expected her to be, and I enjoyed reading those moments through his point of view. Ruthless. Meticulous. Arrogant. Dante Russo thrives on control, both personally and professionally. He just randomly put his hand on her thigh somewhere in the beginning like pls don’t 😃😃😃 if you do that again, I will pull a Christian move on you- but no seriously, I don’t like it when characters just randomly touch the main character like that. I had the same issue with twisted lies when Christian just randomly gave Stella a 3 second kiss and put his hand on her thigh- consent should always be a thing and it can be given in multiple ways. Don’t just randomly have your characters touch each other like that. Where in the world is the progress and consent ? It’s all just unrealistic

Isabella is everything he shouldn’t want, but with every look and every touch, he’s tempted to break all his rules…and claim her as his own. it’s been days and i can’t stop thinking about this couple,,,,, him with his little shit-starting cold guy attitude AND british accent !! then we have her with her cute adorable quirkiness and lil pet snake,,,, my love for them is already through the roof!!! I had guessed all the couples after reading KOW but Ana introduced us to so many new characters. 🫣 ALSO I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE ARE 7 BOOKS IN THIS SERIES! HAJABSKKAKAA 💃✨✨ Now I'm going to dedicate a small paragraph to smut, so if you don't feel comfortable with this, feel free to skip it: The Night Of Shahrzad’s Wedding Arrives; Before Dawn, Khalid Finds Her And She Tells Him A Story. She Breaks The Cyclical Pattern By Extending The Story Into The Next Night. In Response, Khalid Extends Her Leave By One Day.

Despite Dante’s initial reluctance to the arranged marriage to Vivian, he couldn’t help developing feelings for her. One of my favorite things in a book is when the male lead (i.e. Dante) refuses to like the female lead (Vivian) , but then little things like her talking to other men and seeing her laugh with them or other little things she says suddenly start to become an obsession to the male lead. Dante couldn’t help but in my opinion feel jealous when he saw Vivian genuinely laugh with other men such as, with Kai (Dante’s friend) or how Vivian joked about having a list of men she would wish to marry, Dante immediately got annoyed/ lowkey upset she even had a list. The little things over the course of the book highlighted just how much Dante became obsessed and enamored with Vivian.

The Deterioration Of The Land, Which Forces The Farmers To Huddle And “Figger,” Foreshadows The Plight Of The Joads, Who Will Be Forced Off Their Land By A Profit-seeking Bank And Will Go West In Search Of A New Livelihood. The Beautifully Apocalyptic Description Of The Slow Spread Of Decay Across Oklahoma Country Is Heavily Influenced By The King James Bible And Establishes The Novel’s Brooding And Oppressive Tone. King of Wrath’ definitely made me want for more. And I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. I want emotional, raw and real emotions and all of that (it was there at the end! But I needed it a little longer and stronger).An Arranged Marriage is a marriage planned and agreed upon by the families or guardians of the couple concerned rather than by the couple themselves. Popular Tropes for Arranged Marriage Romances Sloane and the guy who got into a car crash are gonna get together, boss and employee kinda romance King of Wrath’ was an easy to read story that I enjoyed right from the start. The two main characters are very different, and it was fun to get to know them by reading the story through both there eyes. Vivian was a bit frustrating at times, because I simple just couldn’t understand why she put up with the things her parents did. But on the other hand I admired her family loyalty. I for one would never be as loyal as she was.

Yet somehow, the fact that we’d made our mark on the world together meant more to me than any of those things. It was small, but it was ours, and it was perfect." Kai is reserved, a little stoic, and his favorite thing to do is translate books into Latin. He’s one of the billionaire members of Valhalla Club, where Isabella works as a bartender. She’s loud and fun and everything Kai isn’t. Since the moment they've met, there’s been a simmering attraction between them, but they’ve never done anything about it since Isabella can’t risk losing her job. I bet you that man Vuk Markovic is gonna have a book as a closed off brooding billionare until she finds his sunshine who woos him and he would kill for her, you heard it here first ladies and gents im calling itThe smut, whether you read it or skip it, just takes you out of the emotional state you were in bc, obviously, it brings up a different vibe. King of Wrath is a steamy arranged marriage billionaire romance. It includes explicit content and profanity. Recommended for mature readers only. I’d never fallen in love before her. Once I did, I did it the way I did everything else. Completely. Totally. Irrevocably." It shouldn’t matter. He’s not her type—the man translates classics into Latin for fun, and his membership at the exclusive club where she bartends means he’s strictly off limits.

I did not expect to fall for Kai as hard as I did and I say this in all seriousness. My preference when it comes to MMCs in books are grumpy, morally gray (best color imo) and just downright... yummy. But in the end, Ana won me over with her phenomenal writing, world building, and complex characters. While the rude, elusive Dante isn't her idea of a dream partner, she agrees to their arranged marriage out of duty. Vivian She's supposed to be an heiress, but does she have the brains for it? Of course not. She was supposed to be Serena van der Woodsen, but she couldn't be. Although, she is much more tolerable than Dante. There's no life to her tho. Even Pinocchio who once came to life, had much more life to him. Ruthless People is a romantic crime fiction set in modern-day Chicago and follows the life and marriage of Melody Giovanni and Liam Callahan – rivals by blood and leaders through fear. Theirs is an arranged marriage to end years of bloodshed between the Irish and the Italians. Liam assumes he’s getting a simple-minded wife, one he can control, one who bends to his every need…he’ll soon find out that his wife-to-be does not fit that mold. Now the romance wasn't bad, but it could use a little work. I liked all those romantic gestures and small details between them, but the time jumps and gaps with Dante on so many business trips made it hard for me to think that there was anything more than an bussines arrangement between them.

More in Books

There was something about her that drew me in like a siren calling to a sailor. Destructive, certainly, but so beautiful. ❜ The Sultan Salim Then Pays A Visit. There Are Rumours That Khalid’s Uncle Is Attempting To Usurp The Throne. At A Banquet, His Daughter Yasmine Dances For Khalid, Which Enrages Shahrzad. Tariq Watches An Embrace Between Khalid And Shahrzad From A Balcony Above And Realises She Has Fallen For Him. Khalid Notices Him Spying And Requests An Investigation Into His Past. It Makes No Difference How Beautiful Or Charming She Is. He’ll Do All He Can To Destroy The Evidence And Their Baptism. Isabella was struggling with her own insecurities, and unfortunately, that led to the end of their relationship. I felt so bad for both of them. I was so sad about how she kept on underestimating herself again and again. 😔

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment