276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASICS Women's Gel-Flux 6 Running Shoes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Over our seven decades designing sports shoes , we have developed numerous technologies that make our running shoes unique. I was a little underwhelmed putting these shoes on for my first run, but they stood up well on the 10 miler and seemed to fit in well with the Asics family. I just wanted to learn more about how they compared to the other Asics shoes, and if they were really worth it. Asics Gel Flux 5 Sole Unit We’ve also developed our advanced FLYTEFOAM™ technology, that makes our shoes lightweight yet supportive. ASICS training shoes have a supportive structure and breathable uppers which prevent your feet from overheating too.

The Asics Gel Pulse 13 is an entry/mid-range shoe that offers a simple, effective and robust setup. It comes with the Japanese brand’s quality and comfort in a no-frills, functional version. Completely redesigned from the ground up, the new GEL-FLUX 6 shoe steps onto the scene with a secure and breathable seamless upper and more cushioning than ever before. TRUSSTIC SYSTEM®: Mono-density arch support located on the mid-foot, this system guides the foot while respecting its natural motion. It ensures stability at the point of impact and guides the foot as you step.AHAR+: High resistance rubber placed in key areas of the outsole to deliver even greater grip and durability. Rest assured, that technology has not come at the cost of design. Our running shoes for men and women are the perfect balance of functionality and style to provide comfort, stability and cushioning for any occasion. The only running shoes you’ll ever need

The toebox area is the most breathable with a mesh fabric going around the front of the shoe to the sides. The material transitions into what I would call a poor choice in fabric design. This fabric patch style resembles rejected army camo, and take away from the look of the shoe while also providing almost no function. Maybe this is where the “flux” comes from since the side fabric is pretty inconsistent? I can’t get too disappointed at the fabric styles, since the rest of the upper comes together pretty well. As a runner with extremely flat feet, I noticed the light underfoot cushioning. The molded foam insole gave structure to my almost non-existent arch, and was extremely comfortable without being too plush. Delivery timescales are esimates in working days; Public Holidays, Saturday's and Sunday's are NOT classed as working days. Overall, the Gel Pulse 13 is a good shoe that delivers what it promises: a reliable and comfortable ride at a reasonable price.

Asics Gel Flux 5 Sole Unit

The shoe’s trussic system additionally enhances gait efficiency, and provided structural integrity and support during my run. I would recommend this model for beginner runners and mild overpronators, as the more luxury technologies of the Flux’s “big brothers” would be needed for those who require more structure. We design our trainers for women to be perfectly suited to your body shape and running style. They are narrower than men’s running shoes to accommodate women’s feet shape and size. Our sports shoes for women tend to be lighter in weight too, and are designed to match women’s skeletal and muscular structure. The Contend 5 doesn’t boast the kind of tech to cause World Athletics any headaches, and ASICS make the fairly understated promise that their AmpliFoam midsole, ‘supportive fit’ and ‘breathable athletic mesh’ will keep you ‘cosy and cushioned every step of the way’.

The color palette is extremely bright and fun. The shoe is relatively lightweight, weighing at only nine ounces for a stability shoe. The guidance of the Flux provided a smooth transition, and made me feel like I had a more efficient stride. A vertical flex groove along the midfoot significantly opens up your stride for maximum efficiency in each energy shift. Among the many innovations in ASICS trainers are our GEL™ technology, which offers a unique cushioning to protect your feet and joints from the impact of running. Unlike other brands that rely on foam (easily damaged) or air (prone to leakage), GEL™ offers long lasting cushioning and superior protection for your joints. The mesh is extremely breathable, and is paired with synthetic overlays that proved to be very resistant in running in wintery slush. As expected with breathable mesh, the shoes became soaked easily in inclement weather. Stretch out, lace up, get running. ASICS running shoes for women are trusted all over the world by professional athletes, marathon runners and casual joggers alike for their use of cutting-edge technology, complete comfort and durability. Whether you’re training for a long-distance competition or just need something to take you on your loop round the park, ASICS running shoes for women give you the complete kit.

Although we reviewed the Gel Contend 5 below, the Gel Contend 6 is now out, here's where to buy it: Choosing a pair of specially designed running shoes for women can help you avoid friction, injuries or fatigue - which is why it’s important to avoid generic footwear if you’re looking to do a lot of running. Substance and style with ASICS running trainers womens The Flux model joins Asics’ Guidance Line, which already includes the fan-favorite Nimbus and Cumulus models. Asics Gel Flux Upper: I was extremely impressed with the ASICS Flux model. Although seen as the “budget friendly” version of the ASICS Guidance Line in comparison to the Nimbus and Cumulus, I noticed only slight differences.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment