276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix with Lucky Charms Marshmallows, 1.38 Oz. 6 Packets, 9.18 Oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Strawberry milk taken up a notch, whipped and beautiful while having the most amazing strawberry milk flavor. The Duo Crisp is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, air fryer, roaster, steamer, baker, broiler, dehydrator, and sauté all in one! White chocolate chips do not work for this recipe because they have added ingredients that prevent them from melting. If you are using couverture you will definitely want to use a food scale to measure it, if you are using bars of baking chocolate then it’s a little bit easier to measure since the bars are usually in blocks that can be easily broken off and weigh . The Lucky Charms dessert will have a creamy vanilla base swirled the signature cereal and scattered with the fan-favorite themed marshmallows.

Lucky Charms How to Make Dehydrated Marshmallows for Homemade Lucky Charms

Take the mold that is filled and hold it to the bottom of the plate just till the chocolate melts slightly.These Lucky Charms hot chocolate bombs were a big hit with the kids and we are totally making them again for our St. With that said, you may not mind slightly stale marshmallows since those you’ll be using from the Lucky Charms cereal are already dehydrated. Use the back of the spoon to work the second layer of white chocolate around making sure to build up the edges around the rim, you want a thicker edge to ensure they don’t crack.

Swiss Miss® Lucky Charms™ Marshmallows Hot Cocoa Mix

If you are giving DIY hot chocolate bombs as a gift you can put them in plastic wrap or plastic containers. While you might be impatient like myself, when you are placing the chocolate in the freezer to harden back up it is important. My kids have been desperate to have a go at making these lucky charm chocolate bombs since they saw them on Tik Tok. Add a small amount of instant hot cocoa mix to half the pieces and top the hot cocoa mix with Lucky Charms marshmallow. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into each mold and use the back of the spoon to spread it around, make sure to get all the way to the top of the rim and not leave any exposed areas.It is no secret I like to make things as fun as possible for just about every holiday I can think of and St.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment