276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LED Wireless Spotlight, Battery Operated Lights with Remote Control, Dimmable Mini Accent Lighting for Picture Closet Artwork (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Apply a stylish touch with smart integrated lighting such as LED strip lights that can illuminate the bottom of your bed as well as the headstand.

Wireless Spotlight, 2 Pack Battery Operated Accent Lights Art Picture Wireless Spotlight, 2 Pack Battery Operated Accent Lights Art

In addition to smart remote controls, you can light up a room with smart wireless motion sensors that can be set to 30% or 100% brightness. Create an ambience for any time of day with a variety of smart home lighting choices that are dimmable via remote control and, with several choices, the IKEA Home smart app. Let the crisp, soft light of LED wardrobe lighting strips help you see colors clearly without waking up your partner at 7am. Set them to either warm or cold modes, which can easily be adjusted with a switch or through your smart phone.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Wireless Spotlight, Battery Operated Accent Lights Art Lights for Wireless Spotlight, Battery Operated Accent Lights Art Lights for

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Use them in your bedroom as well or to really enhance the movie theater experience in your den or basement by adding your own theater style tracking lights close to the floor. Dim lights or turn them off and on with wireless remotes or through voice command when linking IKEA Home to other devices.

Love the light love that it has a remote control for different brightness and time, the only thing I don’t like about it is the sticky thing they have that you can stick on the wall it only last for five days then it falls off and then I have to stick it back on there but other than that I love it I’m just gonna have to find a different sticky pad that will hold better.

Wireless Spotlight, Battery Operated Lights with Remote Control LED Wireless Spotlight, Battery Operated Lights with Remote

Turn the lights all the way up when you need to and hit the dimmer switch when it’s time to adjust the mood for special occasions, parties or just a relaxing night on the couch listening to music. For added convenience, the motion sensors can be set to day or night mode, with lights set to turn off after 3 minutes.

Smart lighting kits make it easy to get started by paring wirelessly controlled smart bulbs with remote controlled dimmer switches. While the kids may appreciate them as a nightlight, LED lighting strips placed along the floor are also practical.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment