276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vest Extenders - x 3 - Made in UK by Nature Babies

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You should expect a set to last around 2 years before showing signs of use (mainly some edgewear which doesn’t affect the use anyway). Wish that some other styles (flat nappies with covers) were available as an option rather than just pockets, but it's a great starting point for us. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

They are lifesaving our leaks have reduced and are so much more comfortable for my daughter and nappy changing is a lot easier for me and others. Simply snap to the existing poppers on the vests and instantly lengthen them - to make them last longer, but also help alleviate any problems of compression that you might be having with your nappies. Vest extenders popper to the existing poppers at the bottom of the baby vest and add approx 4 inches (10cm) to the overall length.

Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3. We bought these as my daughter is long and we have a lot of vests she hasn't worn much before growing out of them. Great product that extends the life of clothes and makes a non-issue of which kind of nappy you put in baby next at any nappy change. The Adaptive range is a clothing range developed in conjunction with Purple Tuesday, providing inclusive clothing for babies and children with disabilities. Great for my very long slim baby to continue using vests that she would have outgrown in length but not width.

Vest extenders are extremely useful for reusable nappies because reusable nappies are generally bulkier than disposable nappies, especially when the reusable nappies are boosted as night-time nappies (fitted nappies and wraps). I wanted to extend them to fit my long bodied little one's vests over cloth nappies as she is long and skinny, currently most 0-3 months ones are swamping her round the shoulders and sleeves so was hoping this would extend the use of the new born ones but it doesn't fit either size.These practical modifications will help make life a little easier for parents and carers while providing comfort to children with disabilities. These are coming in really useful, as my little boy is quite long anyway, and clothes were hard to fit over cloth nappies. When we started putting our baby in reusable nappies, we realised right away that vest extenders would be incredibly useful.

The extenders are bound in supersoft jersey cotton for extra comfort and durability and are made by us here in Loughborough, England.Bright, beautiful and functional, the LGR Adaptive kids clothing range includes discreet and practical modifications to help make life that little bit easier for parents and carers, while bringing fun and comfort to babies and children with disabilities. They fit on almost all the vests I've tried, preventing the waste of resources and money replacing otherwise functioning (and some really cute) vests. Beautiful clothing with fun and stylish designs, outstanding quality, we love Little Green Radicals and we're sure you will too. Babies come in all different shapes and sizes so the above weight range should only be taken as an estimate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment