276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PIONEER DJM800 Mix 4 channel & more

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I use it for 9 months, I love everything on this table, I like some of the effects are finally happening, I tried before buying Rodec mx-330 DJX-700. DJM-S9 4.0.1.1 driver (compatible with macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur & macOS 10.15 Catalina) DDJ-1000SRT 4.0.1.1 driver (compatible with macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur & macOS 10.15 Catalina) effect of the box is well designed there is a digital display that parameter much like the 600, with some effects as well as the reverse rev they are really thinking

DJM-S3 4.0.1.1 driver (compatible with macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur & macOS 10.15 Catalina) XDJ-RX3 4.0.1 driver (compatible with macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur & macOS 10.15 Catalina) The Master side of the headset is connected to the output Master1 not the REC, so that the master level plays on the headphone, impossible to listen to the master in the headphones when the level is low, for example . Bit annoying club table because often high, but mobile disco it can be annoying (at least to adjust the level to max 7/10 instead of 0 in light meter, and down behind the system, but loss of accuracy in light meter and loss of sound quality). This is valid for all consoles Pioneer 4 ways.

Images

Beat Effects Delay, Echo, Reverse Delay, Pan, Trnace, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Robot, Chorus, Roll, Reverse Roll

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA. DJM-850 4.0.2 driver (compatible with macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur & macOS 10.15 Catalina) The cross fader curve, the curve of the medium does not use it would have been better if the signal is max at the center or better, an adjustable cross a curve. DJM-900SRT 4.0.1.1 driver (compatible with macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur & macOS 10.15 Catalina)It has a trs good sound to my taste it in the tape not too sharp or too serious in it is simply perfect and gniale

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment