276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ADVENT CALENDAR 2022 by CANDY KITTENS, Christmas Sweets Advent Calendar, Full of Flavour Juicy Gourmies, Loves & Everything Christmas Sweety, Ideal Xmas Gift For Kids & Adults! 2022 Advent Calendar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Coffee lovers shouldn't have to miss out on discovering a new treat every day during the Christmas countdown. The cream and gold calendar is beautifully designed to look like a leather-bound book. Inside, the 12 boxes that house the 45g vegan dark chocolate bars are delightfully illustrated with scenes from the 12 Days of Christmas song.

Inside: 24 x 20g sachets of hot chocolate in 12 different flavours. Each one makes enough for two peopleThe first step is to build the calendar itself. It is in the shape of a tree, with two pieces of card that need putting together. I always tend to go for a really simple gluten free advent calendar because I like to keep things super simple. In fact usually, let's be honest, I tend to sweep the shelf on December 2nd to see what's in the reduced section because I typically forget what date it is.

You're really spoilt for choice this December as it contains 3 multi-award-winning flavour infusions comprised of Cocoa Nib Nights, Cocoberry Blush and Caramel Haze, and on the 24th window, you get one of each, that's a total of 27 truffles to gorge yourself on while celebrating the Christmas cheer. Gluten-free: Moo Free makes its chocolates in a dedicated free-from chocolate production facility making their chocolate free from soya, gluten, and dairy.

You may also like…

Plus, I love that not only do you get to enjoy a piece of delicious chocolate each day, but each window gives you an interesting fact or a suggestion on how to enjoy a more eco-friendly Christmas. Inside: 25 miniature and full-sized Christmas food and drink products including preserves, chocolates, biscuits, liqueurs, Christmas teas and coffees I was most excited to try the coffee chocolate (as I find it hard to come by a vegan-friendly version), and MELT’s did not disappoint. It was slightly more bitter than I usually prefer, but it had a perfect coffee aroma and a slightly grainy mouthfeel that told me there really was coffee in there – something I look for in a good coffee chocolate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment