276°
Posted 20 hours ago

New SpinFit CP360 for True Wireless Earbuds - S/SS - Medical Grade Silicone Patented Replacement Ear Tips, Fits XM5, Beats Studio Buds +, MTW3 & more (2 Pairs) (For nozzle diameter from 4-5.5mm)

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I did a comparison on the Sennheiser IE300 with the CP100+ and CP360. My ears detected the following characteristics: In my experience, earphones fall out when the tips are too small, but if they are way too big I can understand it happens when they are too large as well.

The basic idea underlying every SpinFit eartip model is the following: traditional eartips have a straight solid core at their centre which stays so independently of the actual shape of the ear, but it would be better if the core could bend and follow the curves of the ear canal. This is what happens with the SpinFit tips: there is a point in which the silicone is thinner and therefore softer and it’s shaped like a doughnut, so that it can bend and provide better comfort. I just bought the Beats Fit Pro 2021 true wireless IEMs, and even using the smallest of the three ear tips included, they constantly fall out. I’m pretty active, hiking and kayaking, so I don’t want them to plummet down a cliff or fall into the water. The AZ70 has a neutral sound with the original ear tips. With CP360 ear tips, the bass improves in the meat which makes the AZ70 a little more enjoyable. SpinFit CP360 ear tips with Technics AZ70 Audio-Technica ANC300TW with SpinFit CP360 This applies for most countries. However, large items such as headphones and desktop DAC/AMPs (e.g. HarmonicDyne G200, MUSICIAN MDP-2, and etc.) are excluded. Comfort levels are similar although the new material is said to be even more friendly for those with susceptibility to allergies. Overall, the CP100+ offers some welcomed improvements to the already stellar CP100 and provides even more choice for the IEM enthusiast. ComparisonsOctober 30, 2023 ] Review of the Creative Sound Blaster Katana SE: An All-in-One Sonic Experience Audio Equipment The Spinfit CP-100 is probably the most popular Spinfit eartips around. They are also the most widely available one. The original CP-100 model had a fairly stiff, color-coded stem (with color changing upon size) and the outer material was also fairly stiff. This model suited a number of IEMs especially those with a shallow nozzle (e.g. Dunu Luna, pictured below). The CP-100 was pretty much a utilitarian eartip, as in it would suit most models without affecting the FR too much or causing discomfort. I personally found the surface of the tip to be somewhat itchy after long-term use, and the stiffer outer layer didn’t have the best grip with the inner-ear wall. From the perspective of comfort, although they’re nowhere near the level of triple-flange tips, it still takes a bit to get used to them. They’re much longer than the other earphones and therefore get deeper in your ears, which may be a bit unsettling. I found it’s also a matter of inserting them at the right angle, as otherwise they become very uncomfortable and don’t sound good. If you get the insertion right, though, you get a great level of comfort. I find it inferior to the single-flange tips, but great for dual-flange ones. SpinFit CP360 They do balance out even harmonic signatures providing some better contrasting and odd harmonic flavor. However, quite remarkably, the SpinFit tips do not exacerbate sibilance or compressed sounds at the top-end – this is a big strength especially as it able to portray micro-details without enhancing perceived clarity.

SpinFit told me that the silicone in this case is “edible grade”, so even though it’s probably best to not put these over your pasta you probably won’t have any allergic or otherwise adverse reactions to it. SpinFit W1 The CP145 seem to tame bass a tiny bit to give a small boost to the upper midrange and to treble; mind you, we’re talking about a difference that’s not major and is in fact relatively minute. In other words, you won’t be able to make a warm IEM a neutral one, but you will notice a smaller difference compared to other tips. Overall my sensation is that the CP145 deliver a wider soundstage, probably thanks to the larger presence in the upper area, and more accurate imaging compared to the CP100. They still deliver a generally neutral signature.Soundwise, the CP155 are neutral and I can’t hear significant differences when compared to the CP100. If anything, the better seal allows bass to get further down, but it’s a minimal difference which is highly dependent on the earphones you are listening to. SpinFit CP240 Sound-wise, there is better bass performance than the Comply Foam while the upper treble remains clear. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 with SpinFit CP360 October 31, 2023 ] TCL NXTPAPER 11 Tablet Review: Where Paper-Like Experience Meets Performance Lifestyle Gadgets

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment