276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Forgiving What You Can't Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That’s Beautiful Again

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Forgiveness is an important skill, and it can be positive. It may improve both your mental and physical health and lead to resolution and personal growth in some cases. Forgiving and forgetting” implies that you’ve moved on and no longer think about the offensive act. But forgiving an offense can be hard to do. Find perspective. This may require putting some distance between you and someone else, talking with a friend or family member, or even seeking counseling.

Forgiving What You Can’t Forget | Lysa TerKeurst Forgiving What You Can’t Forget | Lysa TerKeurst

Experts in this study suggest that emotional forgiveness can lead to higher levels of forgetting than decisional forgiveness or no forgiveness.

If you want help, consider reaching out to a mental health professional for guidance. They can help you with the next steps and provide you with tools to cope with your circumstances.

F O R G I V I N G - Identity Digital F O R G I V I N G - Identity Digital

If you don’t forget, can you really forgive? It can be difficult to truly forgive someone when you know how they’ve hurt you. Knowing how to forgive someone can be an essential life skill. It can save friendships, restore faith in our kids, and keep romantic relationships intact. The concept of “forgive and forget” can be a complex and delicate topic to discuss, particularly for survivors of abuse or trauma. emotional forgiveness: replacing negative emotions toward the person who has wronged you with positive ones such as sympathy, compassion, or empathy

by Lysa TerKeurst | Nov 6, 2020 | Blog, Forgiving What You Can't ForgetI’ve always wanted to invite you to my home, and now, I finally can. Although we can’t meet in person, I want to have you over (virtually) on November 17th for a conversation about my family’s personal journey with healing relationship heartbreak. In...

FORGIVING WHAT YOU CAN’T FORGET - Lutheran Church of Hope FORGIVING WHAT YOU CAN’T FORGET - Lutheran Church of Hope

Lichtenfeld S, et al. (2019). The influence of decisional and emotional forgiveness on attributions. Long K, et al. (2020). Forgiveness of other and subsequent health and well-being in midlife: A longitudinal study on female nurses.Lichtenfeld S, et al. (2015). Forgive and forget: Differences between decisional and emotional forgiveness. by Lysa TerKeurst | Oct 14, 2020 | Blog, Forgiving What You Can't ForgetDo you ever feel like relationships are amazing … until they’re not? I understand this frustration. Because the more deeply we are invested in someone, the more their choices affect us — emotionally, physically, mentally and financially. So how do we...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment