276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grenade High Protein, Low Sugar Bar - Birthday Cake, 12 x 60 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

anxiety and depression (which is scary to me because I haven’t been depressed for nearly six years) You can enjoy these bars on any occasion. They are great for pre-workout fuel, a post-workout reward, or to curb chocolate cravings after dinner! All that being said, an alternative to the cacao butter would be coconut butter (you will need 4 Tbsp coconut butter). This swap will slightly change the protein bar texture and consistency, but will work in a similar manner. Honey To be honest, I’ve been struggling with blogging lately. And by “lately” I mean well over a year. I guess it’s a combination of things: Protein Blend (39%) ( Milk Protein, Soya Protein Nuggets (Isolated Soya Protein, Tapioca Starch, Cocoa Powder)), Humectant (Vegetable Glycerol), Isomalto-oligosaccharide, White Chocolate Flavour Coating (11%) (Sweeteners (Isomalt, Sucralose), Sustainable Palm Oil, Whey Powder ( Milk), Flour ( Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Emulsifiers ( Soya Lecithin), Natural Flavouring), Low Sugar Caramel (9%) (Oligofructose, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerol), Shea Oil, Water, Colour (Plain Caramel), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Emulsifiers (Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, Rapeseed Lecithin), Salt, Natural Flavouring), Rapeseed Oil, Sweetener (Maltitol), Cocoa Powder (2%), Natural Flavouring, Sea Salt, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Antioxidant (Vitamin E). Millionaires Shortbread

Just superb Birthday Cake Protein Bars recipe complete with no bake protein cake base and protein frosting layers! These funfetti protein bars are low fat, low calorie, sugar free, gluten free and have a Vegan option too. A real celebration cake batter bar! Jump to Recipe These bars cut easily, but can crumble. If you want smooth edges, I suggest setting the protein bars out at room temperature for 20-ish minutes. This will slightly soften them.Chocolate chips: In particular, I recommend using mini chocolate chips. If you have regular chocolate chips, roughly chop them so they are a bit smaller. My love for the birthday cake flavor is strong. In an effort to create a dessert with more nutrients but with the same delicious flavors, I did some experimenting. It wasn’t long before I came up with my new favorite easy, delicious treat: birthday cake protein bars. Cake Batter Extract and Sprinkles– These two ingredients are going to help create the birthday cake flavor we’re looking for, so I would recommend keeping them! Oats– I use old-fashioned oats for this recipe, but you can use gluten-free or any kind of oats that match your dietary needs. A protein barcan be a healthier alternative to chocolate bars, offering additional nutrition. When eaten in moderation, they can be a great addition to a healthy, balanced diet and can help you to achieve your fitness goals! When should I eat a protein bar?

These birthday cake protein bars are made with simple healthy ingredients, have no sugar or heavy cream, making them the perfect gluten free, dairy free and sugar free homemade protein bar! Protein Blend (39%) ( Milk Protein, Soya Protein Nuggets (Isolated Soya Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt)), Humectant (Vegetable Glycerol), Isomalto-oligosaccharide, Milk Chocolate Flavour Coating (11%) (Sweeteners (Isomalt, Sucralose), Sustainable Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder ( Milk), Flour ( Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate), Natural Flavouring), Low Sugar Caramel (9%) (Oligofructose, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerol), Shea Oil, Water, Colour (Beta Carotene), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Rapeseed Lecithin), Salt, Natural Flavouring), Rapeseed Oil, Sweetener (Maltitol), Toffee Pieces (2%) (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Sustainable Palm Oil, Butter Oil ( Milk), Emulsifier (Powdered Cellulose), Natural Flavouring, Glazing Agent (Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Carnauba Wax)), Natural Flavourings, Colour (Plain Caramel), Sea Salt, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Antioxidant (Vitamin E). Raspberry CheesecakeGluten-Free: As someone with dietary restrictions, I'm pleased that these bars are gluten-free, ensuring they can be enjoyed by a broader audience. However, I chose blanched almond butter because of it's color. Blanched almond butter is made from almonds that have had their skins removed. It gives these bars a lighter color than a typical almond butter would. Cacao Butter

Cake Batter Extract - A few drops of cake batter extract will add the birthday cake flavor you're hoping for! More or less drops can be added according to your taste preference.These protein powder birthday cake bars with all the sprinkles and funfetti are really easy to make, but here’s some tips to get it right. I made this healthy, sugar free and gluten free and low calorie birthday cake bar recipe with this particular ingredient list, but here’s some options to choose from. You also want to make sure you use dairy free chocolate chips to make these homemade healthy protein bars. More Homemade Layered Protein Bars to try! The sprinkles I used are not completely Paleo because they contain regular sugar. However, I think they're perfectly acceptable to consume from time to time. They are gluten free, soy free and don't contain any artificial dyes. So, fairly healthy as far as sprinkles are concerned. In a bowl mix together the sunflower seed butter (½ cup/128g) and maple syrup (¼ cup/60mL) until fully combined. Then add the vanilla (2 teaspoons) and almond extracts (½ teaspoon) and mix again until the mixture is smooth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment