276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MANCERA CEDRAT BOISE 120ml Eau De Parfum

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also doesn't have the strong fruity vibe in the opening like the OG, but that part last on the OG for less than 30 minutes at most. Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members. I reached for intense over original after hearing that this one focused more on the cedar and leather.

Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. Mancera continues to impress, it’s truly the niche sleeper, consistently trying something new, and executing quite well. The base notes of vanilla, ambergris, and oak moss are almost undetectable, and I may be nose blind to the musks.like an ordinary edt designer frag) compared to other manceras like red tobacco an auod lemon mint that are very syntetic. I’m completely addicted to smelling this and when I wear something else I regret not putting on Cedrat Boise, that’s how much I like it.

If you can imagine Dior Homme Cologne being professionally layered with Fahrenheit, it might result in something like this. EDIT: Ok so it has been about an hour or so after I sprayed it and its significantly more tolerable now. The main distinction is the increased intensity and depth in the notes, making it a bolder version overall. Having Club de nuit and smelled Aventus a bunch of times this only slightly reminds of it in the beginning.I do like this quite a bit but there’s this like almost synthetic twinge that does make me a bit sick to my stomach, I don’t know if it’s the oak moss or what but it settles weird.

It changes every so slightly during a wearing until it gets to the base where it becomes intriguing, but by then my day is pretty much over. I’ve got to say that even with a few limited wearings of this, I think this Intense version is what the original should have been all along.EDIT: OK, I wore it today, 6-7 sprays is pretty heavy and I'm on my 13th hour, rubbing my neck still can smell it on my hand, well 4-5 sprays should be just fine from now on. I have some samples of CBI and i really love this scent, too bad i can't afford the full bottle so i use to layer it with macerated CDNIM EDP (which i got huge 200 ml bottle) and i get a great mix of aventus/CBI, you should try it!

Leather and oakmoss are also prominent players during the drydown, although I detect little to no oud throughout the wearing. I bought the OG earlier on in the year and has been my go to this summer so far in the warmer months. I think that the first reviews on this that you can see on YouTube were made as an initial impression or wearing, so the bottles didn't have time to macerate and really open up. the opening is a very good mixture between citrus, patchouli and warm spices, the dry down is very linear, the only difference is a little stronger leather note on the dry down. Seriously good perfume, performance is great, at least 10 hours, it still smells strong on me in the morning.I wore this on a 100 degree day in Texas and when I was sitting at my desk, I just kept thinking to myself like ''damn I smell good!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment