276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chloe Rose Tangerine Edt Vapo 30ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first thing you get with Roses de Chloé is a noseful of the most beautiful red roses in full bloom. After 10 minutes, it becomes a trite red rose with maybe some red berries it it. While not being all bad, it reminds me of red gummi bears. I don't hate it, but it also does not excite me as well. Delicate rose is the first thing that captures the nose.I like rose fragrances like,they must not, however, be too "crass" dosed,as it is, for example, MFK l'eau de la rose. Freedom, lightness and femininity: these are the principles on which Chloé was founded in Paris more than 60 years ago. Today Chloé’s vision of romantic, effortless chic lives in ready-to-wear, accessories, and fragrances.

Roses de Chloe is a feminine, lush rose scent, accented with citrusy notes to keep it from being girlish and rooting it in subtle sophistication. This kind of rose scent is romantic however, like taking a stroll through a rose garden in late Spring wearing a white dress. And if I, when I can afford yet another fragrance, do buy a bigger bottle ( I only have a 30 ml, with little left) I can allow myself to respray a bit during the day. Exciting to the fragrance is in my eyes, however,that it changes again about two hours after application. When warm woody notes of cedar and ambra are added, rose tangerine gets some character and more presence. Edit: I have bought this perfume and have really been enjoying wearing it. My initial impression remains, and I find the longevity good around 8+ hours, but mild projection at my usual 1-2 sprays (for me that’s a positive, but I am aware this may not be the case for everyone). It’s an easy reach.A natural non-candied rose in this captivated my attention. It’s not very complicated but somehow we’ll blended anyway. It lasts a notably long time on my skin, significantly longer than most floral perfumes. After 14 hours it’s still on me. Doesn’t have too many chapters of evolution but rather a consistent presence. The roses stay pleasant throughout the journey.

Chloé is launching the Eau de Toilette edition of their Chloé Signature perfume called Chloé Rose Tangerine. Chloé Rose Tangerine is due out in summer 2020 and promises a bolder and more energetic character in the reinterpretation of the modern classic from the house. Surprisingly sweet and quite suddenly-after about 10 minutes- turns the fragrance into the fruity. tangy tangerine and currant join the rose. On me, it lasts most of the day, fading but not forgotten, I keep moving my wrists and gettting the delicate scent of rose. It is not the big, bold yellow rose of yesteryear, where the scent was heady and lingering. It is today's modem rose, bred for prettiness rather than loudness. Even if rose tangerine reminds me a little of the edT from 2009, the fragrance has a completely independent temperament, with more sweetness than its predecessor,which was rather powdery, which rose tangerime does not offer at all. The rose in the fragrances of Chloé is dosed for my feeling just right, because it is light, feminine and sensual and always gives its wearer a touch of cool romance.As for the other notes, I catch a tiny bit of magnolia but barely bacause they are blended in together. I'm not smelling them individually as I do a little citrus, rose, and in the dry down, musk, woodiness, and a little sweetness of amber.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment