276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fake Pregnancy Test Positive - Practical Joke, Prank, Gag, 2 Pack

£4.985£9.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This method is not entirely successful in all situations, but most give false-positive results. 5. Using The Evaporation Line Interestingly enough, it’s possible to fake a pregnancy test with soda drinks. How — you ask? It’s a four-step process. The results should be out in a few minutes, but this will also depend on the manufacturer’s design. So, you start to prepare yourself physically and psychologically for one of a woman’s most arduous journeys in life. You go breaking the news to your near and dear ones; others can wait for their ‘wow’ moment when the belly starts to protrude. Some people who get too excited about having a baby can produce pregnancy-like symptoms. In medical terms, this symptom is also known as pseudocyesis.

Prank Pregnancy Test - Etsy UK Prank Pregnancy Test - Etsy UK

Drop the pregnancy test hard on the ground. By doing this, the pregnancy test will lose its functionality and give you a negative result. Dropping a pregnancy test is not limited to one time keep dropping and throwing it again and again. Do this before, after and during the pregnancy test. 11) Refrigerate the pregnancy test for faking negative pregnancy test We probably wouldn’t suggest that you give it to the 86 year old baby who is giving you a hard time about the health of your 401k – but anybody else? Hell yes, baby. While some people may call you cruel, we think it’s quite funny. As a matter of fact, if done properly, pregnancy test pranks can be hilarious. I put away the other test (un-taken/unopened) and put it inside a drawer along-side the fake manual for the test.

If you leave the test in the urine container long enough, it will leave its marks. Conveniently for you, the marks will give the test the false positive appearance. If your test is expired you may not get an accurate result due to the chemical not correctly reacting with your urine, this can lead to a false positive (but can also cause a false-negative result too!). Reading the result too late Dip the test in Cola or Soda. As mentioned above, the acid will degrade the proteins on the test and will eventually reveal a positive result.

How to Fake Pregnancy: 13 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

A defective pregnancy test has a rare chance of giving a positive pregnancy test. So if you want to have a negative result then use a defective pregnancy test. A chemist might have a rejected or expired a lot of pregnancy tests. You can use it to have a negative pregnancy test. 9) Place the pregnancy test upside down to get a negative pregnancy test In a more complicated scenario, you might want to hide your pregnancy from the people and so would want to fake a negative pregnancy test. If you are searching for how to make a pregnancy test positive with soda, the method is quite simple.However, products vary in design. Sometimes the symbol is pink, other times colors change, while in some cases it actually says pregnant. The options don’t end here. Therefore, get a pregnancy test before the actual prank. This way, you will know exactly what method works best. If you don’t have soda at home, you can use apple juice to fake a positive pregnancy test. Yet, there will be a few requirements that you need to follow, including: To make them look more realistic, add a little water to them. Water will blur the pen strokes and create a natural effect.

How to Fake a Pregnancy Test: 6 Simple Ways - Mindfulness Mama

I reply calmly, "Oh! that's nothing. I saw it in the drawer and thought to myself - hey! lets pee on it just for fun." The results may look better if you draw on all of the lines. This also eliminates the need for you to actually pee on the test. Perhaps you already have one, and perhaps you don’t — either way, one of the best way to fake a pregnancy test is to have a friend who’s expecting. Antibiotics can change the outcome. It’s best to use the powdered ones to get a negative result. Mix the antibiotics with urine in a container and dip the test in afterward. Dip and Run The following method is as reliable as they come — get a prank test. If you can’t find it in stores near you, get it online. You shouldn’t have any problems with finding it.

Is Your Heart in the Right Place?

Depending on the manufacturer’s design, results on the experiment kit can appear within minutes to more than ten minutes. To be sure, you need to read the product’s user manual carefully before proceeding to the next steps.

Prank Pregnancy Test Positive Fake Pregnancy Test Positive Prank Pregnancy Test Positive Fake Pregnancy Test Positive

Say something like, “Wow, my period was supposed to come 2 days ago. I hope it comes soon so I won’t be on it during Karen’s pool party.” Fertility treatment is known to sometimes produce a fake positive pregnancy test and anti-anxiety pills, antihistamines and antipsychotics can all have a similar effect. Can I Buy A Fake Pregnancy Test?If you want to prank your partner you can try dipping your pregnancy test in apple juice, it has worked for some and might work for you too. Can You Fake A Positive Blood Pregnancy Test? I head to the bedroom to do my own routine before bed and I hear him peeing (weird I know, but he pees with door open). The subjects you should not use this prank are infertile couples or women who have had a miscarriage. That feeling is awful and a nightmare for any parent. Posting fake pregnancy pictures or ultrasounds can offend and hurt them. In contrast to what we advised to fake a positive pregnancy test, you can also alter the results using the cold. Most of the products are influenced by the change in temperature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment