276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONITORING SPIRITS: 7 Powerful Ways To Conquer Witchcraft, Water Spirit, Terror In The Night, Poverty, Demonic Giants, Graveyard Spirit, And Evil Dreams ... Prayer Manual Guide For Open Heaven, Break

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mirrors, brooms, tarot cards, crystal balls, water, monitoring animals (snakes, birds, etc), human agents, and the elements (the moon and stars). When you are wandering around moving from street to street, road to roads, community to community. That is, walking aimlessly. it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour. Acts 16:16-18 (KJV)

There are many other examples in the Bible that can be quoted to prove the protection of God to believers. Indeed Satan will send his demons (monitoring spirits) to monitor and record our bad deeds for the purpose of accusing us before God, yet God has provided a solution to nullify Satan’s accusations. It is simply to repent and forsake our wrong doing.When you feel like jumping into the river, lagoon. (This normally happened in Lagos, Nigeria, where you hear stories of people jumping into the sea) Every fetish power against my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. You evil monitoring seed planted into my life, die in the Name of Jesus To oppress people and cause much sufferings in their lives. This is what the rulers of darkness of this world are good at doing. The monitor people to plant things into their lives like: delays, failures, disappointments, rising and falling, divorce, madness (there’s a case of a young man who dreamt someone slapped him, he woke up and became mentally unstable), financial mishaps, etc. They are called the workers of iniquity.

Scriptures used for this prayer: I saiah 54:15, Psalm 17:8, Isaiah 4:5, Job 1:10, Psalm 119:98, Matthew 15:13, Exodus 12:7,13, Psalm 23:6 Just as the angel of the Lord surrounds the children of God (Psalm 34:7), monitoring spirits demonically surrounds their targets. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and against powers (Ephesians 6:12).

Trending Now

Pay careful attention to the people that are in your life. Are they asking too many questions about your future plans and the progress that you are making? Be careful not to reveal too much. And if you notice that every time you tell a particular person about your progress and all the great things that God is doing in your life, the very thing falls apart they may have a familiar spirit attached to them. Have you ever wondered why you’re having the same problem over and over again? The same problems keep cropping up. It’s almost as if you’re having a deja vu moment? You always seem to lose your job around the same time of year. You go through a cycle of going up and then down. There appears to be a pattern to your life. In verse 9 and 10 Satan’s monitoring efforts approve that God has Job and his possessions hedged, thus whatever data Satan has on Job’s life could only be reserved possible future use. It is not until God allows for it that Satan gains access to Job’s life. Most people don’t even know they are carrying this spirit so it is your job to pay attention to who you are sharing information with. If you say it to them and then everything falls apart, every time you tell them something, that is a clear sign they have a spirit attached to them that does not want you to succeed. It could be a familiar spirit, monitoring spirit or just the spirit of jealousy.

This is the best explanation I've ever encountered regarding monitoring spirits. Very profound teaching God bless you

Any evil man or woman sitting on my head, be unseated by fire in the name of Jesus Household powers assigned to punish me because of my glory, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus. A person may have the strong feeling of being monitored by evil spirits. Sometimes, you can never know their origin or source but as a sensitive Christian, you will know through prayers of inquiry.

That’s a good monitoring! If you don’t train yourself spiritually, you wouldn’t know who has evil or bad mind against you. The eye is one of part of the body that we use to see and at the same time use to monitor things. Obviously, without the eyes, there is no way a person can build a house let alone of achieving destiny. It is clear that a person without eyes can not lead a person, group, or an organisation except by God’s intervention. All powers of darkness orchestrating evil against my daily life through monitoring spirit, I command you to expire in the name of Jesus Christ. Mountain of Fire And Miracles Mnistries is the only deliverance church I normally recommend for my online brethren. Not because Dr D.K. Olukoya is my spiritual father, but because it is a deliverance church for a lost soul.

Suggest a Verse

You must cancel all dreams where animals or people follow you, chase you, or even watch you. Ask God to bring spiritual blindness to all monitoring spirits in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Pray the whole armor of God of yourself and all that concerns you. Evil mirror monitoring my life, scatter by FIRE! In the name of JESUS! Thou monitoring spirit in me, you shall control me no more, in Jesus name. According to the Bible, the girl possessed a divination spirit. This is the adversary’s forgery of the prophetic gift. We can see that she was a slave girl, and the spirits are sometimes referred to as slave spirits or slave demons. This essentially means that she is gathering information for the benefit of someone else rather than for herself. Someone else was taking advantage of her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment