276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rangers 150th Anniversary Aged Rum (Packaging may vary)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I used it as a chance to get good training from good coaches and I feel like I have taken on those skills and I am using them in my game now.” We’re currently delivering to the following countries including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand (16 of 17 regions), Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, & United States (20 of 62 states inc Alaska, California, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, & Wyoming).

Chris Leggat, Douglas Laing CEO, added: “As a proud Glasgow based business for over 70 years, we are delighted to partner with Rangers Football Club to bring together two of life’s greatest pleasures - football and Scotch Whisky. It is a particularly exciting collaboration as we work with Rangers to celebrate and commemorate their 150th Anniversary in 2022. I've got a great wee gift (outside my Rangers Rudolph xmas jumper which I got years ago, which I love.) It was a simple foam pencil case from the kids. As a sports bettor and racing punter it's been heaven. Ive got my pens and highlighters, etc all in one wee simple gift for a weekend of bets. Every MyGers membership contributes to the success of the first team as MyGers membership revenue goes directly towards the first team investment. Rangers Commercial and Marketing Director, James Bisgrove, commented: “Rangers are thrilled to be collaborating with a local business of the repute of Douglas Laing on these six outstanding spirits.

‘They have filled me with confidence’

I think he could come good aswell, only because of yourself and a small couple of others who say they have seen him and know how good he is. He’s done absolutely nothing for us other than give the ball away, and he’s done not a lot better for his country lately either.

things to consider after this afternoons draw. First one is, yes we bottled a huge opportunity . Second is they dropped points at home to a vastly inferior type of team and we dropped points away to a team that absolutely sweat blood to get a result against us. The last one is what I posted earlier. we simply need a winner in that strikers position and one that does it consistently. The writing is on the wall for Dessers and Lammers its plain to see. Bring Shankland in. Spend the dough and reap the reawards as we did with Super Ally . Now there was a serial winner if ever there was one. deecee Founded in 1948 but still a family-owned company to this day, Douglas Laing will produce the following six, special Rangers spirits this season to cater to all tastes.At this time of year they should be thinking smaller and cheaper, away from the usual hardcore, try to attract a different customer. Get them in the door, get them spending. Spending on small but appreciative gifts. If somebody is throwing a fiver in your till every 5mins, you are laughing.

As1974, there was 3 brilliant crosses put in one by lammers one by matondo can't remember the 3rd, not blaming danilo for not getting on them, just pointing out there was a bit of service which nobody took advantage of. Imo danilo will be just fine. I get it won't happen but would still love us to sign shankland that's him 6 in 6. Boy blue 2 Douglas Laing’s philosophy is to bottle the way the distiller intended – at a high strength and without chill filtration to preserve the robust and unique character of the whisky. Their industry reputation and many awards are testament to that ethos.n that's a good few of my posts u have tried to bring down n ridicule pal yet last few Occasions I’ve blew u out the water in the argument that ensues. It’s obviously been my best season yet. Hopefully, I can hit even more goals and see where it takes me. This being my point if cifuentes is so good then why not say no and just buy sima? We could afford that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment