276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wellgard Vitaflora Probiotics for Women - Scientifically Proven Bio Cultures for Women’s Intimate Flora, 30 Capsules, Made in UK

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Things like shower gels, soaps, non-breathable underwear, tampons, sanitary pads, your menstrual cycle, even your sexual activity can impact your vagina’s pH and its tricky temperament.

Probiotics Cause More Discharge? – Wellgard Does Taking Probiotics Cause More Discharge? – Wellgard

Probiotic supplements are somewhat of a wellness buzzword and if you're wondering what they they are; they're essentially a host of healthy bacteria to aid the health of your gut, hair, skin and even to balance your moods. Keep your Vitaflora anywhere, and enjoy peace of mind knowing you're getting the best for your intimate health. Not only does is help to keep your gut healthy, it boosts the immune system, increases mood and helps with other bodily functions too. If a woman is experiencing digestive or gut problems (due to an abundance of unhealthy bacteria) then these side effects could cause issues to a woman's menstrual cycle as well as cause a significant amount of additional pain and discomfort.

Vitaflora is specially made with 3 proprietary strains of Lactobacilli, because they're the natural guardians of a healthy vaginal flora. Their ability to support and supplement more ‘friendly’ bacteria into the body can prevent many infections that could affect how the body smells; especially from the intimate area. This is not a common issue that many women face, but it can happen so knowing that there are alternative solutions can also be a relief for many women to hear if on the odd occasion your probiotics are not doing the job you need the to. This includes not just your intimate scent, but also breathe and body odour as ‘bad’ bacteria is throughout the entire body.

10 Best Probiotics UK (2022) - Mirror Online

Scientific data suggests that the bacteria can reach the vaginal tract in 3-4 days and begin to colonise, and they have been shown in scientific trials to be present in the vagina in less than a week. Even though this is not ideal, we do still recommend that you stick with just one probiotic a day, if that is what your serving suggestion on the packaging states. Intimate sprays and wipes are not guaranteed to help balance your pH levels, if they say they can, as the products themselves might be too abrasive for your intimate areas. Probiotic supplements are known to support the body to help rebalance pH and bacteria levels to prevent or ease symptoms of vaginal infection like bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection.I have been using the apple cider gummies and collagen for the last month and the results are clearly visible in my health and skin. We will continue to post new blogs regularly, so be sure to keep the page bookmarked so you don't miss out on our newest posts as they go live.

Probiotic 60 Billion Vital Planet - Vital Flora Ultra Daily Probiotic 60 Billion

It also contains 400mg of inulin, which is a form of soluble fibre most commonly found in vegetables and pulses. Coincidentally, I had my gut bacteria tested by Zoe and not one of these strains are present in my gut.Probiotic supplements are believed to be very beneficial for many reasons - especially for women's health.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment