276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Lush 2 Bluetooth Vibrator with App Controlled, Wireless Remote Control Vibatoror for Women, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designed for ease of use and pleasantly effective G-spot stimulation, this recently updated addition to the Lush line is also fully compatible with the Lovense Remote app. Apply some water-based lube to the attachment and ride it however you want (some attachments are penetrative and some are better for just grinding against). The Lush 3 is a great toy for spicing up your sex life with your partner, even though it’s not the most powerful vibrator on the market. Vibrations help relax the anal muscles, making penetration more comfortable – but they also just feel really good, for you and (if you have vaginal sex while wearing one) for your partner too.

It also looks sleek and high-tech, which in our case made us want to try it out as soon as possible. The Lush 3 - Lovense's newest and most advanced vibrator - is made of body-safe silicone, which is softer, smoother, and more comfortable. I got mine over a decade ago and it literally hasn't left my nightstand since then (except when I travel!Hand your other half the remote and let them take control of your pleasure – there are seven different vibration modes and three speed settings to experiment with. Its on/off and control buttons are at the tip of the tail, and it’s through the tail that the Lush 2 communicates with other devices. Maybe for the future number 4 the should make a rigid but adjustable antenna to shape according to needs.

It scored highly with our testers, who appreciated the whisper-quiet motor (it was one of the quietest devices on test) and loved the soft, skin-like feel and gentle vibrations. While downloading the app and linking the toy to my phone didn’t take long , it was still a bit of a mood-killer. I also like lush, when I entered university a year ago, I started to wearing it and just couldn’t stop.The flexible material moulded to testers’ bodies nicely and the stretchy, soft silicone had a luxurious, high-end feel. Apply water-based lube to the toy and slip the smaller side into your vagina, facing up so that the larger end is on your clit. To cycle through different vibration patterns and intensities, just tap the button until you find your desired vibe (There are 3 speeds and 4 pre-set modes).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment