276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 71754 NINJAGO Water Dragon Toy, Building Set with 5 Minifigures inc. Nya and Scuba Zane, plus Weapons, Ninja Gifts for 9 Plus Years Old Kids, Boys & Girls

£21.495£42.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It is the only Elemental Dragon used by the ninja not to appear as its own dragon in a set in any form, though it does appear as part of the Fusion Dragon in 70627 Dragon's Forge, and according to the Updated and Expanded Character Encyclopedia, the dragon from 70602 Jay's Elemental Dragon is the Hydroelectric Dragon rather than the Elemental Lightning Dragon. Again, my son was more than happy with the final model and my critical eye was better satisfied with the body of the creature this time, as I felt the more regal upright pose offered something different from previous dragons. Incredible stories from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series can be played out by kids with this highly detailed Water Dragon (71754) playset.

The Seabound theme introduces another majestic beast into the mix with LEGO Ninjago 71754 Water Dragon. For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills and strength not needed! We are back again as a father and son team to go head-to-head with the other two dragons in the new range: 71782 Cole's Earth Dragon EVO and 71800 Nya's Water Dragon EVO.Ninja fans and their friends can choose to play with a vast collection of building toys including powerful mechs, detailed ships and superfast jets. I was once again sidelined to photographic duties and the building of the set was done by my Ninjago Dragon-obsessed son.

I could see these making awesome claws on a larger creature like last year's Mighty Bowser from the Super Mario theme. LEGO Ninjago designers beware - we will come to expect some sort of extra bonus build to the basic box front model in all of our sets! This is the third set to include a character, Nya in this case, in their dragon form and to also include their minifigure form. Ninja fans and their friends can choose to play with a vast collection of building toys including powerful mechs, detailed ships and super jets. Will usually dispatch within same working day if paid before 14:00 GMT (excludes weekends and holidays).We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise.

For more than 6 decades, LEGO bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills and strength not needed! As this is a water dragon, the colour scheme is pleasingly reminiscent of marine creatures that have adopted countershading to hide their form both from above and below. There is also a mini-submarine with a cockpit for Scuba Zane to ride in, and a display stand for the amulet. This is the first thing that comes to mind as soon as we set eyes on the latest set from LEGO's NINJAGO series.

This highly detailed ninja playset for kids aged 9 and up is packed with features and minifigures and is a premium toy guaranteed to impress friends. The Thestral wings are one of those parts that I wish came in more colors, especially dual-molded ones. Using the pre-existing EVO limbs gives the front some instant dynamic posing but I find myself wanting similarly dynamic-looking legs at the back as a result.

The ninja toy for kids 9+ years old comes with 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, Scuba Zane with flippers, Prince Kalmaar and 2 dangerous Maaray Guards for kids to act out exciting clashes to win the prized wave amulet. The dragon toy comes with 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, Scuba Zane with flippers, Prince Kalmaar and 2 dangerous Maaray Guards for kids to act out exciting clashes to win the prized wave amulet. The set also features a mini submarine toy with an opening cockpit for Scuba Zane to ride inside, plus a precious wave amulet to be displayed in a sea-bed unit.There is a button in the center of the dragon’s back that will push the wings up, allowing for a flapping action. I feel like the shaping of the Water Dragon is slightly more effective, but they both at least bring something new to the table.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment