276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fanola No Yellow Shampoo, Anti-Yellow Shampoo for Healthy and Vital Blonde Hair, Neutralizes Yellow Tones with Toning Action for Pre-Lightened, Highlighted and Grey Hair, 1000

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would only recommend if you really need to neutralise brassy tones. The purple pigment is very rich and will do just that. But it will compromise the moisture of your hair and dry it out. Use a very rich moisture mask after using. No Yellow Shampoo neutralizes yellow reflections driving from pigment residue after bleaching, lightening and the oxidizing action of the elements. No Yellow Care is the only treatment formulated with a special violet pigment with intensive action that neutralizes yellow reflections giving the hair a cool, bright, and even reflection. I was so excited to try this but in all honesty, it made my hair feel like straw after one use. Very drying :( It did take the brassy tones out of my hair hence the 3 stars, but I discontinued using it once I realised how brittle my hair had become. Some people also dislike the smell. It is a bit strange, like a sweet liquorice with a chemical base, but most purple shampoos don’t really smell great. It does wash off and doesn’t linger so if your concern is the smell just use a nicer smelling hair mask afterwards. This stuff is magic, it’s a sophisticated toner and it’s impossible to overtone with. I have level 10 blonde hair and it doesn’t dry my hair out, I do use good quality conditioners and leave in oils though.

No Yellow | Fanola UK No Yellow | Fanola UK

This purple tinted shampoo contains ultra-strong violet pigments, that makes blonde and grey hair brighter and shinier. Suitable for use with streaked, bleached and lightened blonde hair, unwanted yellow tones are neutralised. Bleached and blonde hair will be given added brightness and left with a cool, ashy tone. Fanola No Yellow Shampoo is suitable for all hair textures and curl types. Enriched with Hydrolyzed Silk, to help leave hair looking and feeling soft, smooth and touchable. How to Use: Apply on damp hair and create a lather. Leave on for a couple of minutes to allow the product to neutralize any yellow tones in the hair. Then rinse out thoroughly with warm water. Follow with the No Yellow Mask for Best Results. Love this. Best toning shampoo I have used and I have used many - leave on for varying amounts of time depending on how much tone you need. It is very drying but you only need to use it every now and then. This shampoo is super effective at reducing brassy tones (maybe too effective - be careful not to leave it in for too long!). It leaves my hair a little bit dry after use but nothing a deep condition/mask can't fix. The temporary dryness is a small price to pay for the amazing toning effects! I have been bleaching my hair for the past couple of years, and since my hair is naturally quite dark, it gets quite brassy over time.This blonde shampoo definitely reduces brassy tones in hair. It has a bit of a chemically smell and can stain any patches of dry skin I have on my hands. I am ruined for all other purple shampoos after using this, as none of them do as well! Can be pretty drying but using a leave in conditioner sorts it out. This was recommended to me by one of my blonde clients, its good!! So good that my hairdresser had to tell me to chill out on using it because i was toning my hair to the point of Ash blonde lol Maybe use once a week to prevent or remove any brassy blonde you may have... can stain hands too FYI :p As far as toners in shampoos go this is one of the best ones I’ve used. Its my #1! My holy grail!!! Though it will stain your hands it usually washes off after a busy few days.. Follow with Fanola No Yellow Mask for further toning, or Nutricare Mask for nourishment and hydration.

Shampoo Formulas to Preserve Your Hair Color 16 Best Purple Shampoo Formulas to Preserve Your Hair Color

Easier to use and less likely to dye your hands purple, but it may dry your hair a bit too much. The matching conditioner can be left in the hair for upwards of 10 minutes for removing stubborn yellow tones. It’s also a bit cheaper. Picture This shampoo works best on hair or highlights that has been bleached to level 8 to 10, and it’s showing brassiness. If you have naturally grey hair that is becoming muddy or brassy, this will help as well. Fanola No Yellow is unapologetically purple. It’s so purple it may feel like your hair is turning silver. The purple shampoo Fanola No Yellow is probably the most pigmented one you can actually buy outside of a hairdresser. Leave it too long, and your highlights may develop lavender streaks.

Wonder No Yellow Shampoo neutralises unwanted yellow tones and performs an immediate toning action for neutral and cool highlights. Its enriched formula gives extra softness and shine.

Fanola No Yellow Shampoo, Anti-Yellow Shampoo for Healthy and Fanola No Yellow Shampoo, Anti-Yellow Shampoo for Healthy and

Not sure if its the shampoo or my damaged hair but i wish it would lather better. I have to mix with my normal shampoo so i feel like its actually cleaning my scalp. Otherwise, its okay, the colour is fading and my normal bleached hair is reappearing to a more ashy colourIt is recommended to wear gloves when applying this shampoo to prevent staining of the hands and nails. Use once a week for very yellow undesired tones, and then fortnightly to maintain your blonde. Please note that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information please consult the product box. This shampoo works well at toning hair, but is a bit drying. If you have dry and/or damaged hair, I'd recommend the mask instead. It's a bit more expensive, but works really well and is hydrating. If you are a brunette looking to cancel unwanted orange tones, though, you are better off with a blue shampoo instead. It will cancel out yellow, but not orange as it’s too purple. Joico Color Balance Blue Shampoo and the matching conditioner are great for brunettes or darker blondes. Picture

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment