276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Les Varais

£7.375£14.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kada vidite više recenzija, najnovije će biti na vrhu, ovisno o nekoliko drugih čimbenika (na kojem je jeziku recenzija, radi li se samo o ocjeni ili sadrži i komentare itd.). Ako želite, možete ih sortirati i/ili filtrirati (po vremenu godine, prosječnoj ocjeni itd.). New York. Wildenstein & Co., Inc. "Nature as Scene: French Landscape Painting from Poussin to Bonnard," October 29–December 6, 1975, no. 18 (as "The Bridge at Scey," lent anonymously).

Other distinguished members of the family include: Manuel de Sousa Coutinho, 31st governor of India (1588-1591), and governor of Ceylon and Malacca; Francisco de sousa Coutinho, Portuguese ambassador to the Netherlands, Denmark and France during the difficult period of 1640-1660 when Portugal, after regaining its freedom from Spain, was at war with this country; Alexandre Pinto de Sousa Coutinho, military governor of Armamar, who released the house from the monks of Salzedas in 1788, and Manuel de Sousa Coutinho, the celebrated writer, otherwise known as ‘Frei Luís de Sousa.’ Paintings by Gustave Courbet. Exh. cat., Paul Rosenberg & Co. New York, 1956, unpaginated, no. 2, ill., calls it "Landscape Near Ornans" and dates it about 1852.

Offering a unique view over the Douro Valley vineyards, the luxurious Vila Galé Douro is located a 12-minute drive from Lamego and 16 mi from the picturesque city of Vila Real. Porto International Airport is 76 mi away. New York. Paul Rosenberg. "Gustave Courbet, 1819–1877," January 16–February 11, 1956, no. 2 (as "Landscape Near Ornans," lent by Miss. Alice Tully).

Since the eighties, Qunta dos Varais has been going through a variety of changes, such as in the area of viniculture(mechanization of vineyards and selection of varieties), winemaking(adaptation of the stone mills, more functionality, among others) and also in the area of guesthouse tourism. this activity became an adjunct to the agriculture activity and started in the eighteenth century sunny house, which later was adapted to a tipical house of the region, with shale and private pool. This fact proves the antiquiness of the vineyard's culture in this property, located in the heart of the ancient Zona dos Vinhos de Feitoria(Wine Trading Post Zone) - acording to the delimitation of 1761. Guests can take a panoramic elevator to their room. Designer furniture and open-plan living awaits guests in each unit, along with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some rooms feature a private balcony. Nutritional meals can be enjoyed in the rooms, or at the restaurant, which also offers an extensive wine list. Breakfast is served buffet-style. The spa includes a Turkish bath as well as a range of relaxation therapies.Jörg Zutter in Courbet: Artiste et promoteur de son œuvre. Ed. Jörg Zutter and Petra ten-Doesschate Chu. Exh. cat., Musée cantonal des Beaux-Arts de Lausanne. Paris, 1998, pp. 11, 129, no. 11, colorpl. 116, includes this picture among the group of landscapes of Courbet's native countryside of Franche-Comté that he began in 1855. Ove su smjernice kreirane kako bi sadržaj korisnika na Booking.com-u bio relevantan i primjeren za obitelji bez ograničavanja mišljenja. Iste se primjenjuju neovisno o prirodi komentara ili odgovora.

Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence Each room is decorated in classical-style décor and features wooden parquet floors, high wooden ceilings, a small seating area with a sofa. Paris. Galeries nationales du Grand Palais. "Gustave Courbet, 1819–1877," September 30, 1977–January 2, 1978, no. 24 (as "Le pont de Scey," lent by a private collection, New York). Brooklyn Museum. "Courbet Reconsidered," November 4, 1988–January 16, 1989, no. 25 (as "View of Ornans," also known as "The Bridge of Scey," lent by a private collection, New York).

The surrounding gardens and vineyards are perfect for a walk. Other activities include hiking and canoeing.

Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum. "Earth, Sea, and Sky: Nature in Western Art—Masterpieces from The Metropolitan Museum of Art," October 6, 2012–January 4, 2013, no. 101. Other distinguished members of the family include: Manuel de Sousa Coutinho, 31st governor of India (1588-1591), and governor of Ceylon and Malacca; Francisco de Sousa Coutinho, Portuguese ambassador to the Netherlands, Denmark and France during the difficult period of 1640-1660 when Portugal, after regaining its freedom from Spain, was at war with this country; Alexandre Pinto de Sousa Coutinho, military governor of Armamar, who released the house from the monks of Salzedas in 1788, and Manuel de Sousa Coutinho, the celebrated writer, otherwise known as Frei Luís de Sousa. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Sav bi sadržaj trebao biti jedinstven i stvaran. Recenzije su najvrjednije kada su stvarne i neizmijenjene. Vaš je doprinos isključivo vaš. Partneri Booking.com-a ne smiju objavljivati komentare u ime gostiju niti nuditi pogodnosti u zamjenu za recenzije. Bilo kakvi pokušaji smanjivanja ocjene konkurenta slanjem negativne recenzije neće se tolerirati.

Svaka je prosječna ocjena između 1 i 10. Da bismo dobili ukupnu ocjenu koju vidite, jednostavno zbrojimo sve prosječne ocjene koje smo primili i dijelimo taj zbroj s brojem prosječnih ocjena koje smo primili. Osim toga, gosti također mogu dati zasebne „podocjene” u ključnim područjima, kao što su: lokacija, čistoća, osoblje, udobnost, sadržaji, vrijednost za novac i besplatan Wi-Fi. Imajte na umu da gosti neovisno šalju svoje podocjene i ukupne ocjene, tako da nema izravne veze između njih. Perched on the banks of the Douro River and in the heart of Port wine region, Casa Dos Varais, Manor House is set in an 18th century manor house and offers rooms with a private bathroom. Philadelphia Museum of Art. "Gustave Courbet, 1819–1877," December 17, 1959–February 14, 1960, no. 46 (as "Le pont de Scey," lent by Alice Tully, New York).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment